Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2017, 8:56 am
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
Does anyone else occasionally get a problem with logins? Like, I'll login normally, but when it redirects me to the main page, I see it just as it looks when I'm logged out, and if I hit the login button again it just takes me right back to the main screen instead of to the login page.

This generally lasts for about the same amount of time it takes to be auto-logged out so I suspect the authentication piece thinks the login was successful while the content engine isn't getting the credentials properly and assumes I'm logged out.
Old Jan 15, 2017, 9:16 am

Programs: DL PM 2 Mil Miler, HZ PC, Marriott LT TI, AMB, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by pvn
How are the reminders getting into your calendar? Are you getting them straight from delta or via a travel agency? Have you made any changes to those itineraries?

Google calendar will auto-create events based on flight receipts etc it sees from airlines (I think you have to be using inbox for this feature but I'm not positive) but it's success rate for when there are changes (even weeks in advance) is pretty spotty.
I am pretty sure they were coming from Delta directly, there was a link I could click that would take me to their site. It was for flights to/from SLC that I had changed and already completed. The messages were for flights after the one I took that Delta changed after a Delta problem.
Old Jan 15, 2017, 1:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by FlyerGoldII
I recently flew on Delta between Altanta and Myrtle Beach (return) - normally I fly on AC or Star Alliance carriers - but Myrtle Beach is not served by AC or UA (it Star Alliance partner) - it was a pleasant experience.

However, my sister-in-law's experience with Delta was far from being pleasant when she checked in 2 days ago in Ft. Myers. I do not really want to divulge those details in a public forum. The question is whether I can contact you directly (you normally do not take pms) - to facilitate what I consider a major egregious complaint, rather than going through normal channels at Delta.
Who is this comment directed at? DL does not officially engage with this forum - if you have a complaint, the "Contact Us" link on DL.com actually does work quite well if you submit the relevant details and a concise description of what happened and what you're asking for.

Though, they will certainly be more likely/willing to do something if your sister-in-law herself contacts them. I'd imagine there's only so much they can do when a third party calls in about something.

Originally Posted by estedman
I am pretty sure they were coming from Delta directly, there was a link I could click that would take me to their site. It was for flights to/from SLC that I had changed and already completed. The messages were for flights after the one I took that Delta changed after a Delta problem.
This sounds like you at some point clicked the "Add to Outlook Calendar" button on DL.com or in a confirmation email. All this does is download a static calendar reminder to your computer. It is not synced/updated with subsequent changes at all, thus they'll remain in their original form despite any other changes you make to your actual reservation.
Old Jan 21, 2017, 9:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
just noticed that the Multi-City option now defaults to two "flights" ... the "connect via" option is still there, which is good, but when I put in "SEA-JFK via LAX" it insisted that I needed to fill in the "Flight #2" line

update -- apparently this is fixed (1/26)

Last edited by jrl767; Jan 26, 2017 at 6:03 am
Old Jan 25, 2017, 5:42 pm

Programs: Aeroplan SE AND 1MM, HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum , L'Accor Platinum
[QUOTE=gooselee;27765609]Who is this comment directed at? DL does not officially engage with this forum - if you have a complaint, the "Contact Us" link on DL.com actually does work quite well if you submit the relevant details and a concise description of what happened and what you're asking for.

Though, they will certainly be more likely/willing to do something if your sister-in-law herself contacts them. I'd imagine there's only so much they can do when a third party calls in about something.

I do not usually frequent this forum - so I did not really know how it works.

I have learned that the DL representative does not take private mail. I was hoping he/she would at least respond in a public forum. I was hoping to convey to my sister-in-law the steps to facilitate the complaint process through this forum, over and above the normal complaint process that you are describing. She of course will be sending the complaint, not me.
Old Jan 25, 2017, 7:02 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by FlyerGoldII
I do not usually frequent this forum - so I did not really know how it works.

I have learned that the DL representative does not take private mail. I was hoping he/she would at least respond in a public forum. I was hoping to convey to my sister-in-law the steps to facilitate the complaint process through this forum, over and above the normal complaint process that you are describing. She of course will be sending the complaint, not me.
FYI, this specific thread (which is for web site bugs, not poor in-airport experiences) was apparently started by someone on the Delta web team a long time ago, but in the almost 2 years I've been lurking/posting on FT I don't recall seeing anyone from Delta posting in any official capacity. I would second the suggestion to use the Contact Us form on the web site.
Old Jan 27, 2017, 9:45 am

Deleted

Last edited by emrdoc; Jan 27, 2017 at 9:54 am
Old Jan 27, 2017, 10:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by Zorak
FYI, this specific thread (which is for web site bugs, not poor in-airport experiences) was apparently started by someone on the Delta web team a long time ago, but in the almost 2 years I've been lurking/posting on FT I don't recall seeing anyone from Delta posting in any official capacity. I would second the suggestion to use the Contact Us form on the web site.
+1

You're not going to get any sort of response from Delta here on Flyertalk. It's pretty clear they have deliberately chosen not to engage here (for valid reasons, whether we agree with them or not).

Have you already tried the "Contact Us" link on the web page? It actually works quite well, IMO - might take a few days to get a response, but they do usually call/email back, depending on the nature of the inquiry. The key is to be pretty concise. Very clearly state what happened and what you are asking for. Provide accurate/preferred passenger, flight, and contact information.

If you used that link and didn't get a response, you could always have your sister-in-law call in and ask to be transferred to a Customer Care rep to discuss issues with a past flight.

You'll find that us regular folks on FT are pretty happy to help out, but it's hard to do without further details. If you even have a generic account of what happened that you believe warrants a "major egregious complaint" that cannot be handled through normal means, we may be able to provide some better direction on where to go and who to contact (outside of FT).
Old Feb 17, 2017, 12:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
have been trying to log onto delta.com for the last couple of hours to book a flight....i keep getting this:

Internal Server Error - Read
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Reference #3.64beedcc.1487315575.195be26d
Old Feb 18, 2017, 4:10 am

Programs: TK ELPL (*G), AS 100K (OWE), BA Gold (OWE), Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by Keyser
have been trying to log onto delta.com for the last couple of hours to book a flight....i keep getting this:
Me too.

Since nobody else is reporting it, I'm guessing it's a problem with Delta's servers in India? (I'm in IXE right now).
Old Feb 18, 2017, 5:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by PVDtoDEL
Me too.

Since nobody else is reporting it, I'm guessing it's a problem with Delta's servers in India? (I'm in IXE right now).
still can't get into the site....the app is not working as well....its been almost 2 days now....
Old Feb 18, 2017, 10:59 am
ATD

Programs: Emirates Skywards, Delta Skymiles, Continental Onepass, etc.
still can't get into the site....the app is not working as well....its been almost 2 days now....
me three. . . .
Old Feb 18, 2017, 12:28 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
I haven't noticed any issues in the last couple days (and can login right now) so perhaps it is a regional outage as surmised above.
Old Feb 18, 2017, 9:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

finally managed to log in....after 2 days....
Old Feb 18, 2017, 9:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

finally managed to log in....after 2 days....
i take that back....got into the site but it stopped working again 5 minutes later....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.