Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Old Jun 13, 2016, 10:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
iPhone app, booking award travel: no "view seat map" link

when looking to book with $$, "view more" on the selected flight(s) includes a "view seat map" link; when booking award space, that link is missing ...
Old Jun 14, 2016, 11:59 am

Programs: delta dm
Originally Posted by Zorak
Planning an SDC and doing a test F booking to get a ballpark idea. LAS-JFK on Sunday 6/12 with one stop.

There are a few results through LAX that say "Multiple Cabins" which I figured was because of First vs. Business but on a closer look the LAS-LAX flight says Main Cabin and "Upgrade Eligible" and even in some cases "Upgrade Available"

e.g. DL2808/DL40 (this is an F search so the left column is Delta One/First and the right column is -Flex):

Attachment 14213

Attachment 14214

DL761/DL1162, DL761 shows (B) and Upgrade Eligible with 5 F seats unassigned on the map

not just thru LAX either, LAS-SLC-JFK DL2140/DL1264, DL2140 shows (B) and Upgrade Eligible with 2 seats unassigned on the map (the other oddity on this one is that popup on the flight number or expanded Details show DL1264 as a 738 but View Seats pulls up the map as a 36J 763)

IT glitch? One of the samples is full Y/J so I wouldn't think it's a fare rules quirk.
Saw similar thing when I was booking the other day. Not only seeing upgrade available in c+ but c+ 200 dollars less than first.
Old Jun 16, 2016, 8:28 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL FO, Marriott Titanium
Anyone else having issues with the website? I'm unable to view seat maps on the search page, and itinerary searches are constantly timing out. Been like this all day.
Old Jun 17, 2016, 12:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
Firefox 47.0: hovering over the flight number in search results no longer shows the equipment type ... lower left corner of the screen says "javascript:void(0)" and you have to click on the flight number to bring up the info popup

19 Jun update: I submitted this via the "Comment/Complaint" link on the website and specifically said "Please avoid the standard canned "I'm sorry you had difficulty navigating delta.com" response ... that gives me absolutely no confidence that anyone is actually reading, understanding, and thinking about the comment"

response email this morning: "I'm sorry to hear navigating delta.com was a challenge and that you did not have the seamless customer experience we aim for. ... As a (MM and PM), I know your time is valuable and it must be frustrating to start the process all over again. Please contact our 24-hour Online Customer Support Desk ... (to) assist with web-related needs."

Last edited by jrl767; Jun 19, 2016 at 9:43 pm
Old Jun 21, 2016, 9:35 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL FO, Marriott Titanium
I don't know what DL has done to its website, but the booking engine has been borderline unusable for the last few days. Can't view seatmaps, constant timeouts and errors...
Old Jun 24, 2016, 6:44 pm

looking to book JFK-AUS RT in November.

There are two nonstop flights each day, booking engine shows M/C, C+ and F

On my return flight, there is a $1200 difference between the two flights for F.

Here are the price differentials:

A) MC:$459 C+: $527 F: $790 - all F seats free
B) MC: $566 C+: $639 F: $1,974 - one F seat booked

Is this is a delta.dumb error?

I would call and price it out, but I want to PWM for most of the cost of the flight, which the phone agents cannot do. Thanks in advance for the help.
Old Jun 25, 2016, 8:07 am

Originally Posted by azdmelani
looking to book JFK-AUS RT in November.

There are two nonstop flights each day, booking engine shows M/C, C+ and F

On my return flight, there is a $1200 difference between the two flights for F.

Here are the price differentials:

A) MC:$459 C+: $527 F: $790 - all F seats free
B) MC: $566 C+: $639 F: $1,974 - one F seat booked

Is this is a delta.dumb error?

I would call and price it out, but I want to PWM for most of the cost of the flight, which the phone agents cannot do. Thanks in advance for the help.
Apparently this was an error. Checked this morning and flight B was down to $877. Booked.
Old Jul 1, 2016, 10:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by WWads
Anyone else having issues with the website? I'm unable to view seat maps on the search page, and itinerary searches are constantly timing out. Been like this all day.
Originally Posted by WWads
I don't know what DL has done to its website, but the booking engine has been borderline unusable for the last few days. Can't view seatmaps, constant timeouts and errors...
Still running into these issues yesterday and today.

I've found that when logged in, I cannot view seat maps on the search page, and if I attempt to do that and then select a flight, it says I have too many active sessions and returns me to the advanced search page.

If I'm NOT logged in, everything works fine.

Maybe they don't want PMs and DMs selecting flights based off of which C+ seats are open...
Old Jul 5, 2016, 6:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Anyone else missing ALL of their credits and eCerts this morning?

Viewing My Delta dashboard shows 0 Credits and Certificates, and clicking on the Gift Box takes me to an error screen.

I know I have a couple eCredits, one RUC, and one or two Amex certs that should be available.
Old Jul 5, 2016, 10:17 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by gooselee
Anyone else missing ALL of their credits and eCerts this morning?

Viewing My Delta dashboard shows 0 Credits and Certificates, and clicking on the Gift Box takes me to an error screen.

I know I have a couple eCredits, one RUC, and one or two Amex certs that should be available.
All of my certs/drink vouchers are there FWIW.
Old Jul 5, 2016, 12:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

All of my certs/drink vouchers are there FWIW.
Mine appear to have returned. I have my Amex certs and eCredits, but appear to be missing an RUC. The RUC doesn't appear closed, it's just missing altogether - so all I see are the three closed RUCs that I successfully used this year.

And my MM balance is still gone, so they weren't fixing that.

Sigh...
Old Jul 5, 2016, 1:14 pm

Originally Posted by gooselee
Mine appear to have returned. I have my Amex certs and eCredits, but appear to be missing an RUC. The RUC doesn't appear closed, it's just missing altogether - so all I see are the three closed RUCs that I successfully used this year.

And my MM balance is still gone, so they weren't fixing that.

Sigh...
All my stuff is there but my MM balance is gone...go to renee's website for the work around. You log onto delta.dumb before going to his sight and then follow his directions. You will see your MM balance in rhe middle if a bunch of code. Good job delta.
Old Jul 5, 2016, 1:23 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by dzflyer
All my stuff is there but my MM balance is gone...go to renee's website for the work around. You log onto delta.dumb before going to his sight and then follow his directions. You will see your MM balance in rhe middle if a bunch of code. Good job delta.
There was also a link posted by appleguru in the several recent threads about the missing MM balance.
Old Jul 5, 2016, 1:27 pm

There was also a link posted by appleguru in the several recent threads about the missing MM balance.
I did remember seeing it somewhere else as well. If appleguru was the the one who originally found the work around then credit to him.
My point is the fact that you have to sift through code to see your MM balance is just ridiculous.
Old Jul 8, 2016, 9:54 am

Programs: DL DM, AA GE, CP ED
Originally Posted by jsbh
I've noticed a pattern since C+ was launched wherein I will receive an email when my C+ "upgrade" clears however I do not receive an email notification when I later hit the window and clear the Delta One upgrade.

I've encountered this 4/4 times since C+ in mid-May.
I think I found a work-around. After the C+ upgrade clears, uncheck and then re-check the Delta One upgrade request. Seemed to work for my outbound (or they fixed it).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.