Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2014, 4:35 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond, SPG Platinum, AMEX Platinum, Hyatt Plat, Avis PC, National Exec

I went from 41 MQMs last night to be 39 this morning, any idea what is causing this?

Still waiting for MQDs to be reinstated from February after the last systems issue, this is getting told.
Old Jun 15, 2014, 4:38 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond (MM), Hilton Diamond, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by squashgw
I went from 41 MQMs last night to be 39 this morning, any idea what is causing this?

Still waiting for MQDs to be reinstated from February after the last systems issue, this is getting told.
I'm guessing you're not choosing long enough flights if you only have 41 mqMs.
Old Jun 17, 2014, 11:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Does anyone else have issues with the password field being 'slow' when trying to log in? By that I mean, you click on the field, and start typing but the first couple characters are ignored... so you end up typing your password but its incorrect because some got dropped at the beginning.

I've found I have to click on the field and wait a second. Happens on multiple computers.
Old Jun 17, 2014, 11:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM-3MM United Gold-MM Marriott Lifetime Titanium Hertz President's Circle
Yes.

Bruce
Old Jun 18, 2014, 5:59 am

Programs: DL HH Marriott Starwood Hertz
Yes. Also on some browsers, the field jumps around and won't stay put, which makes it even harder to type There is some javascript or similar that is reacting to mouse moves and keystrokes.

(I run Firefox and Opera under Gnome desktop on a X86_64 RHEL Linux machine)
Old Jun 22, 2014, 3:11 am

PIN to Password - now cannot access DL

This morning I was prompted to change my PIN code to a password when logging into Delta.com. I changed it on the iPad app as well as via my browser on the iPad, but when trying to log in from my Macbook, it would not recognize either the new password or old PIN.

Switching back to the iPad, it also is now no longer recognizing either the new password or old PIN, although earlier today it accepted the new password and allowed me to log in.

On both devices, it now just tells me my request cannot be processed and to try later.

Anyone else having this issue?

I've been logging in multiple times a day the last few days with my old PIN, so this change to password is quite new, i.e. my account wasn't dormant.
Old Jun 22, 2014, 5:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM-3MM United Gold-MM Marriott Lifetime Titanium Hertz President's Circle
I just logged in from my iPad. No problem.

Bruce
Old Jun 22, 2014, 9:37 am

Just got back in; was about 5 hours before it worked again.
Old Jul 1, 2014, 8:55 am

My Delta and Book a Trip disagree about the type of plane my flight will be on. Anyone else have this issue?
Old Jul 3, 2014, 10:27 am

Programs: Delta Death March, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott/Hilton Gold Life
All of my certificates and vouchers are gone.

Delta.bomb
Old Jul 19, 2014, 1:37 pm

Here's an interesting result that I got from the app--- a delayed flight that wasn't actually delayed! Neither the departure nor the arrival was past schedule. The app offered to let me rebook my connection! (actually would've considered it if I hadn't already cleared into RU in my original itinerary)
Old Jul 21, 2014, 6:20 pm

Programs: DL DM, AA Gold
I have been locked out of my Delta website account three times in the past week. The first time I just assumed it was me entering the incorrect p/word, (the username is self populating), even though I access the site several times a day and was very careful typing after the first warning.

A call to CS fixed it but I was told it would take 24 hours to reset??

The next time was the day following reinstatement, this time the rep was able to do it instantly.

Today it happened again and once again it was reset instantly.

Now, I am not above typing a wrong character or having my CAPS LOCK inadvertently on but the first time I get an unsuccessful login I go to great lengths to ensure that the next input is 100% correct. I might add that this was on two different computers so I have ruled out a keyboard issue.
Old Jul 22, 2014, 12:38 am

Online check-in glitches

I had a lot of trouble with online check-in for reasons that should not occur. I'm a U.S. citizen and resident of Denmark. My travel originated in Denmark, i.e. my home, to the U.S., returning after 3 weeks to Denmark.

First, on the outbound, I selected citizen of U.S., resident of Denmark, and it told me I could not check in online because it could not find evidence of an ESTA. I don't need an ESTA; I'm a U.S. citizen. The system should not trigger the ESTA check based on the 'resident of' field but the 'citizen of' field.

Then on the return, again I selected that I was a resident of Denmark, citizen of U.S. and it should have been obvious based on my itinerary that I was on the return leg of my journey. Yet the system wanted to know when I was returning from Denmark. I don't know when I'm next returning because I live in Denmark. Therefore, I was not permitted to check in online, but told to see an agent. I should not be required to provide a 'return date' from abroad when I am flying home on a round-trip journey that started in my country of residence and concludes in my country of residence.

When I mentioned this to the agent at check-in, she just giggled and said they have this problem all the time. It should be quite simple to program that a journey that is concluding in the country of residence shouldn't require the pax to enter a date of when they will be returning.
Old Jul 28, 2014, 9:58 am

Programs: DL DM
this is frustrating.

Trying to fly SEA-CHI OW on 9/22. When I add a connection on a multicity through ATL, the price becomes very reasonable when looking through google/flights, ITA, flight stats, Kayak, Amex travel, etc.

Now, when I click through to Delta, it reprices...every single time. (This is a common issue, I know.)

Is this just a phantom fare, or a glitch that I can work around? I tried calling the medallion line but they were unable/unwilling to help. I can find the fare basis and it seems like a valid fare? Anyone got any ideas?
Old Jul 28, 2014, 1:06 pm

Programs: IAMAW Local 368/HAL 2 Star Mariner
Hi everyone,

I am looking at discounted domestic first class fares originating from FLL to various airports. I searched up various Saturdays in 2015 and all the fares are $1,700+? Surely FLL-JFK-FLL in F is not $1,700?? I'm looking at discount F fares.

Thanks,

-LPDAL

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.