Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2013, 10:24 pm
formerly known as Tad's Broiled Steaks
Shangri-La Contributor Badge

This is my first (and likely only) time I'm trying to use the DL website to redeem miles. What's great about this website is that, no matter what internet speed you have, and no matter how wonderful your computer is, delta.com simply doesn't care. It's the superlative equalizer.

Here's the hospitable message that I keep seeing in my one (and only) open browser:
"It appears you are trying to book the same cities/dates in more than one browser window or by use of the browser back button and we are unable to process your transaction. Please start your search again and ensure that you use only 1 browser window and do not use the browser back button to return to a previous page."

Not to mention, every other problem that can occur, has likely already occurred.
Old Dec 5, 2013, 7:45 pm

Programs: Hhonors Gold, SPG Gold, US Dividend Miles Silver
Delta.com right now is telling me there are zero flights in december between dtw and fll. I know better, as i was perusing them all at the office this p.m.
Old Dec 6, 2013, 12:05 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: 1K 1MM; Bonvoy Ambassador; Nat'l EE; Hertz PC; Hyatt Globalist
Is the app or site down? I can log in but not getting any of my trips or account info...
Old Dec 8, 2013, 8:23 am

Trying to Book a Flight using an Ecredit

Background, I am trying to book a complicated 3 legged trip PEK-CVG-SAN-PEK. I have a $500 credit from a flight I had to cancel over the summer.

The only way I can actually build the itinerary I want is through Kayak, if I try to build it through Delta.com there are many less options, like it forces me on my way from PEK to CVG to either spend the night in Detroit or fly PEK-DTW-LAX-CvG, and it does equally strange things on my routing from SAN to PEK.

But, if I use Kayak, I get many more options and I can actually build the itinerary I want, and than go to Delta.com to pay. But when I get to the screen where I enter my credit card information, there is a box I can click to include my eCredit, but when I do it does not deduct $500 (well 3000RMB really) from my airfare. I am afraid to click "continue" due to the fact I am not sure if it will actually deduct $500 from my airfare, $50 (I have another credit for $50 as compensation for a mechanical issue last summer), or anything at all. If I select it from my "wallet" in my Skymiles profile, I have to build the itinerary at Delta.com and I get the bizarre flight routing.

Suggestions?
Old Dec 9, 2013, 11:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM, NR; HH Diamond, Bonvoy LT Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Diamond, others
On Delta.com, multicity, choose by schedule (not price), select the flights you want. See how that prices.
Old Dec 26, 2013, 9:25 am

Programs: Bonvoy Platinum, HH Gold
Site just priced all flights at $84 and crashed.
Old Dec 26, 2013, 10:21 am

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Radisson Premium
Delta website is down for me, can't access it at all
Old Dec 26, 2013, 10:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM, NR; HH Diamond, Bonvoy LT Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Diamond, others
Originally Posted by fL1Pm0d3
Site just priced all flights at $84 and crashed.
Sounds like a great fare, if only.
Old Dec 26, 2013, 12:52 pm

Programs: AA, DL Gold Med , UA, AS, WN, HHonors Silver, Marriott, IHG Rewards Club, Hertz Presidents Circle
Delta took down the site to fix a major error that was causing the site to offer rock bottom fares: http://stream.wsj.com/story/latest-h...9/SS-2-413910/
Old Jan 1, 2014, 8:55 pm

Programs: DL 4MM; DM
It appears good old dl.com has gone belly up again. Error message 502-'unexpected error' (may I just say-really???)

I know in the scheme of things it doesn't matter to DL-but a $3200+ BE fare went to NH instead.
Old Jan 7, 2014, 6:14 am

Getting a: "We're sorry. We can't validate your ticket. Please contact your local reservation office for help." when trying to check in for a flight tomorrow (within 24hr window).

Tried calling in, but 1/2 to 1 hr waits due to weather and all that. Requested call back. Probably something just to do with my ticket, but I figured I'd mention it in case others were having the same problem.

*appeared to be just a specific ticketing problem where the ticket has to be reissued.

Last edited by Seminole_Kev; Jan 7, 2014 at 10:45 am
Old Jan 7, 2014, 2:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Can you tell us anything else that might be relevant? Were you upgraded?
Old Jan 9, 2014, 2:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM-3MM United Gold-MM Marriott Lifetime Titanium Hertz President's Circle
Here's a strange new bug: I flew GIG-ATL on 1/7 and ATL-FLL on 1/8. This morning, my 2014 MQMs, MQSs and MQDs correctly reflect the two flights. But under "activity," they appear with a date of December 29, the same as the outbound flights. Harmless error, but weird.

Bruce
Old Jan 9, 2014, 12:48 pm

OLCI is broken for expats

When flying my return segment back to MUC I try and OLCI - I put in my residency as Germany and nationality as USA, then it asks me for my 'departure date' from Germany. Well, I live there. So now I can't OLCI? Why? This is stupid. An agent has _always_ needed to verify my visa -- why prevent me from OLCI'ing?

This could certainly affect me as I often arrive at the airport quite late, and not being checked-in requires a much earlier time window to be at the airport to not have problems.

Instead of forcing me to put in a fake departure date, why not allow me to check another box so I don't have to "go against the system".
Old Jan 21, 2014, 12:41 pm

Programs: Delta DM, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, IHG Spire
Trying to book a ticket today - typical round trip Sunday departure, Thursday return.

Sorting by departure time works for the first page, but clicking on the 2nd page of results bombs me out to the "call customer service" page. Nice. I've tried multiple times, too.

Off to kayak for searching. Again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.