Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MQM Earning Without Flying?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2023, 9:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM MM, HH Diamond, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite, TSA Pre-Check
MQM Earning Without Flying?

I am in the same boat as many of you, but did want to confirm they have taken away any AMEX signup bonuses that include bonus MQM's after a certain spend and there are currently no other ways to earn MQM's without flying, correct? My apologies if this was already posted somewhere.
Old Oct 23, 2023, 9:08 am

Programs: Marriott Ambassador - Delta Diamond - United Silver - Frontier 100k - Sixt Plat
they took away MQM for spend but added a $2k or 2.5k bonus for having the AMEX card.
Old Oct 23, 2023, 9:12 am

Programs: Delta Platinum, American Gold, JetBlue Mosaic 4, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond,
MQMs basically go away entirely in 2024. In 2023, if you still need MQM for some reason, you can still get an MQM boost by spending on a Delta Reserve or Delta Platinum card. Even if there is no MQM sign up bonus, you can sign up for the cards now and spend $25K (Platinum) or $30K (Reserve) before the end of the year and get an MQM boost.
Old Oct 23, 2023, 9:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM MM, HH Diamond, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite, TSA Pre-Check
Originally Posted by Adelphos
MQMs basically go away entirely in 2024. In 2023, if you still need MQM for some reason, you can still get an MQM boost by spending on a Delta Reserve or Delta Platinum card. Even if there is no MQM sign up bonus, you can sign up for the cards now and spend $25K (Platinum) or $30K (Reserve) before the end of the year and get an MQM boost.
I already have an Reserve Card which I am going to spend on to get one more boost......my goal was to get some easy MQM before the end of 2023 when they no longer will be earned.....tried to extend my DM status as long as possible.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.