Congratuations on Becoming a Delta Air Lines Million Miler!

Subscribe
So Close to MM
Million Miler™ Miles: 999,916

And no travel book in May or June
so close.
I would just book a trip to get you over the top...even though it means little o DL, it's quite the accomplishment
For that, get thee on a MR!
Not sure it's really worth the effort for a DM. They'll send you a Silver Medallion card to carry in your wallet next to your DM card. If you hava KM card, then you'll have 3!
Let me throw a what if out there.

What if the rumored changes to the program actually happen and miles are no longer calculated in the same way they are now.
In that case, MM status would no longer be earned.

I'm hitting 2 MM early next month, Im glad it's happening before any changes happen.
Quote: Let me throw a what if out there.

What if the rumored changes to the program actually happen and miles are no longer calculated in the same way they are now.
I'm guessing you and I would turn into "Million Pointers"!

We morph from Ham Sammiches into Dogs!
There could be an advantage to taking a cheap trip fast and collecting the Hartmann luggage.
Wait for the weekly sale fares to come out on tuesday, take a weekend somewhere
Travelling June 3rd for business. Will be a 5pm flight, so champagne it is . A 757 with 6 rows and on a M fare so should get the UG

Do they still let you pick the luggage? Is there any things else other than the Tiffany stuff they let you choose from?
I just hit a million miles last week. My choice was Tiffany's or luggage.
Quote: I just hit a million miles last week. My choice was Tiffany's or luggage.
...and as it was for 2MM, 3MM and 4MM.
Quote: I would just book a trip to get you over the top...even though it means little o DL, it's quite the accomplishment
You get a choice of a nice gift...a Hartmann suitcase (several to choose from), some items or a gift certificate from Tiffanys (a few hundred dollars).

While it's not the end all be all, it is a nice gesture.

I've had 5 or so flights since hitting MM earlier this year, and on each, the FA came up and thanked me for being a MM'er. Nice of them.
I find that some FAs are more impressed by MM status than DM. I suspect this my have something to do with how passengers are listed on the manifest.
Quick question from a soon to be 1MM: are the presents for people based in Europe different from those of people based in the US?

The reason why I'm asking is that I have the possibility to change my address to one in the US (I'm commuting back and forth, am in the US about 25% of the time or so), so if there is a big difference I would reconsider what address I am listed under...