Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! 2005-2018

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! 2005-2018

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2017, 3:57 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Originally Posted by kipper
Breaking Bad tour?

Um, let's just leave it as I booked my tickets in a hurry because apparently, I insulted my MIL by not booking them sooner, and so I'm a little concerned about the flights actually arriving at their destinations.
Relax -- the odds are that your MIL won't be able to get her hands on Stinger missiles to shoot down your flights no matter how insulted she felt.
Old Jul 3, 2017, 6:07 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by kipper
Breaking Bad tour?
They drive you around to many of the show's filming locations in Albuquerque (and some from Better Call Saul)
Old Jul 3, 2017, 12:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Fallen Plats, ex-WN CP, DYKWIW; still a Hilton Diamond & Club Cholula™ R.I.P. Super Plats
Originally Posted by Zorak
FlyerTalk joke: I hear that Czech Airlines is OK.
It was for me, 4 flights, no issues whatsoever, although that was 11 years ago for the WWBTNFTMTP LJU DO.

Has it really been almost 11 years?
Old Jul 3, 2017, 2:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
FlyerTalk joke: I hear that Czech Airlines is OK.
Originally Posted by MikeMpls
It was for me, 4 flights, no issues whatsoever, although that was 11 years ago ...
oooooookay (so to speak, lol) ... for those who didn't get it, OK is the code for Czech Airlines (formerly CSA), and also the national registration designator akin to N for US, G for Great Britain, C for Canada, et al
Old Jul 3, 2017, 6:38 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by Dovster
Relax -- the odds are that your MIL won't be able to get her hands on Stinger missiles to shoot down your flights no matter how insulted she felt.
I don't know about that...
They drive you around to many of the show's filming locations in Albuquerque (and some from Better Call Saul)
I want to do that!
Old Jul 3, 2017, 7:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Fallen Plats, ex-WN CP, DYKWIW; still a Hilton Diamond & Club Cholula™ R.I.P. Super Plats
Originally Posted by jrl767
...for those who didn't get it, OK is the code for Czech Airlines (formerly CSA), and also the national registration designator akin to N for US, G for Great Britain, C for Canada, et al
We're slow here, give us a break.
Old Jul 3, 2017, 7:47 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MikeMpls
It was for me, 4 flights, no issues whatsoever, although that was 11 years ago for the WWBTNFTMTP LJU DO.

Has it really been almost 11 years?
Wow...

...and I was a passenger of Czech Airlines — when it was known as CSA — 13 years ago for meeting in Venice...

...you know — during the days when the Dovster was younger and energetic enough to post several dozen different discussions on the same topic...
Old Jul 4, 2017, 5:45 am

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by Canarsie
...you know — during the days when the Dovster was younger and energetic enough to post several dozen different discussions on the same topic...
But, I believe Dovster is "young at heart." Or at least, that's what he tells the ladies.

Happy 4th of July everyone, I'm off to get a shave in the 'hood.
Old Jul 4, 2017, 7:30 am

Programs: DL Plat, UA Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Credit Card Diamond
Originally Posted by baccarat_king
Happy 4th of July everyone, I'm off to get a shave in the 'hood.
Happy 4th! Working this morning, hosting a party at the house tonight. We happen to live a few blocks where the city sets off the fireworks which is convenient since I can see them from my deck with a beer in my hand instead of having to drive somewhere and deal with crowds.
Old Jul 4, 2017, 8:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
happy 4th! we're off to Camano Island for the day w sister-in-law and her family; plan is to introduce our 18-month-old Lab to swimming
Old Jul 4, 2017, 8:49 am

Programs: DL Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, HH Diamond, Avis Preferred Plus, National Executive
Originally Posted by jrl767
happy 4th! we're off to Camano Island for the day w sister-in-law and her family; plan is to introduce our 18-month-old Lab to swimming
That shouldn't take too long to get him/her in the water.
Enjoy.

I miss the PNW.
Old Jul 4, 2017, 9:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM 1 MM; Hz PC
A Happy July 4th to all my American friends. If it had turned out differently you guys would still be British like me . BTW I am back home in Britain at moment.
Old Jul 4, 2017, 9:05 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL FO, Marriott Titanium
Old Jul 4, 2017, 10:05 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Happy 4th, and a belated Happy Canada Day to any Canadian Loungers!

I'll have a 1h40m layover this evening, ABQ-MSP-SFO if anyone's around and wants to meet up
Old Jul 4, 2017, 10:12 am

Programs: DL PM & NRSA, AA Gold, ANA Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, National EC Exec, GE, CLEAR
Day 2 in Nashville and I'm sick.

Fantastic.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.