Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! 2005-2018

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! 2005-2018

Old Sep 30, 2016, 7:18 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by mattp1987
we're going to spend the evening wandering the typical sites and hopefully have some Fish n Chips in Waterloo.
YKF or ALO?
Old Sep 30, 2016, 8:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM 1 MM; Hz PC
Originally Posted by mattp1987
----- hopefully have some Fish n Chips in Waterloo.
Originally Posted by Dovster
Don't forget to have a slice of Napoleon for dessert.
and Salt and Vinegar on the fish and chips
Old Sep 30, 2016, 8:44 am
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
I have a ticket on AF stock, starting in the US (first leg on Delta metal) to Europe and back. I can see my itinerary in delta.com, and my KTN etc are there.

Will I get precheck for this trip? Will this affect global entry?
Old Sep 30, 2016, 3:05 pm

Programs: LH SEN, DL GM
Flying STR-ATL-GDL next week (3hr stop), I desperately need to get my hands on a bottle of pepto-bismol in ATL.
Anyone knows where to get one?
Old Sep 30, 2016, 3:18 pm

Programs: IHG Spire Amb, HH Diamond, DL Diamond and 1MM
Originally Posted by pvn
I have a ticket on AF stock, starting in the US (first leg on Delta metal) to Europe and back. I can see my itinerary in delta.com, and my KTN etc are there.

Will I get precheck for this trip? Will this affect global entry?
When you buy your ticket on AF's website, you can enter a KTN. You can try bringing up your reservation on AF, and see if you can verify or enter your KTN there.

If all else fails, you can try printing your first boarding pass on Delta.com and use that to get thru the TSA line.

Global Entry should be unaffected either way because it's tied to your passport.
Old Sep 30, 2016, 3:35 pm

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by tim171080
Flying STR-ATL-GDL next week (3hr stop), I desperately need to get my hands on a bottle of pepto-bismol in ATL.
Anyone knows where to get one?
I can't say for sure, but there are any number of gift/news shops that also sell drinks etc and tend to have last-minute travel necessities as well.

I flew out of ATL E a few days ago, and suddenly remembered shortly before boarding that I needed AA batteries. Didn't want to wait until my destination, so looked for them on the way from the Sky Club to my gate. None of the gift shops had them, which seemed strange to me. Had to backtrack to the center of the concourse to the larger "CNBC News Shop" to get them.
Old Sep 30, 2016, 4:27 pm
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
Originally Posted by Bowgie
When you buy your ticket on AF's website, you can enter a KTN. You can try bringing up your reservation on AF, and see if you can verify or enter your KTN there.

If all else fails, you can try printing your first boarding pass on Delta.com and use that to get thru the TSA line.

Global Entry should be unaffected either way because it's tied to your passport.
Ticket was purchased through corporate travel agent. I thought I had put the KTN at some point, but now when I look at the PNR through airfrance.com I don't see anywhere to input it at all. My passport number etc is there, though, so I am pretty sure I did update this stuff. We'll see what happens I guess.
Old Oct 1, 2016, 3:49 am

Programs: DL Plat, UA Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Credit Card Diamond
Good morning from Heathrow Clubhouse. I'm not sure it's the nicest lounge I've been in when it comes to layout/seating (I'd give the slight edge to *A lounge in LAX with the indoor and outdoor terraces), but it certainly takes the cake in terms of food/drink/service offered. Having a glass of Champagne while dad has a Bloody Mary.
Old Oct 1, 2016, 7:17 am

Good morning to the Lounge!

Our group is flying LIM-CUZ today for a few days in the Sacred Valley/Machu Picchu.

LIM is really stingy with the Wi-Fi, only 10 minutes for free. I have Google Fi though
Old Oct 1, 2016, 9:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM 1 MM; Hz PC
Originally Posted by Zorak

Our group is flying LIM-CUZ today for a few days in the Sacred Valley/Machu Picchu.

LIM is really stingy with the Wi-Fi, only 10 minutes for free. I have Google Fi though
The first time I had ceviche was in CUZ- enjoy. Truly magical - I loved getting the train from CUZ to Machu Picchu. A magical experience and I am sure you will love it. ^
Old Oct 1, 2016, 11:52 am

Programs: DL PM & NRSA, AA Gold, ANA Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, National EC Exec, GE, CLEAR
Considering inital descent is in 10 minutes, now probably isn't the best time to post this... But...

Currently on route to FLL; 13B (DL1103)

Feel free to stop by
Old Oct 1, 2016, 11:53 am

Programs: DL PM & NRSA, AA Gold, ANA Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, National EC Exec, GE, CLEAR
Stupid Gogo thought it would be a good idea to give me problems. Skip this post and act is if it was never here

Last edited by TheLifeOfA_NKCM; Oct 1, 2016 at 4:31 pm
Old Oct 1, 2016, 3:17 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by Zorak

Remember good mornings start at noon!
Originally Posted by TheLifeOfA_NKCM
Considering the pilot just called initial descent , now probably isn't the best time to post this... But...

Currently on route to FLL; 13B (DL1103)

Feel free to stop by
LOL, so you thought if it wasn't the best time to post, you'd post twice?
Old Oct 1, 2016, 4:28 pm

Originally Posted by kipper
Remember good mornings start at noon!

LOL, so you thought if it wasn't the best time to post, you'd post twice?
Sorry, Gogo was being an utter pain.
Old Oct 1, 2016, 4:32 pm

Unfortunately a post defending an accidental double post became my milestone post.

..Wonderful

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.