Delta Air Lines SkyMiles Referral or Enrollment Bonuses: The Definitive Thread

Subscribe
Refer a friend 5000 Miles -Only in Germany-
Just received a little booklet from Delta Sky Miles with "Refer-a-friend" vouchers in it. But there are several conditions therefore please read carefully.

* Only for new members
* New members residency must be in Germany
* New member must take a return flight from Germany to one of Delta's US gateways till April 30, 2004
* Promotion/referral code necessary for the bonus miles.
* New member gets 5000 bonus miles (me as well 5000 bonus miles).

If somebody plans to become a member and has a flight booking, please drop me a line and I can send you the voucher.

bump
What is left of DL in Germany? I believe there are the FRA- JFK, CVG and ATL flights, perhaps STR and MUC from ATL. It is sad to see.
I remember a few years ago flights to HAM. Also FRA to LAX and SFO
Any sign up/referral bonuses?
I somehow have managed to avoid DL but now have a trip coming up on which I'll use them.

Are there any referral/signup bonuses?

Mike
Only for travel originating in Germany to the U.S. - no US domestic offers right now.
FRA-JFK
FRA-CVG
FRA-ATL (2x)

STR-ATL

MUC-ATL (1x in winter, 2x in summer)

Nuremburg, Hamburg, Dusseldorf, Berlin are AF-Codeshare via CDG only.
Any SkyMiles Referral Bonuses out there for New Member Signup?
Searched and came up empty - both here and on Delta.com. I am seeking information on any current referral bonus opportunities for signing up a new member into SkyMiles. He will be flying in a couple of weeks. Not only want him to be sure to get all bonuses due, but also, can I get a bonus for enrolling him as a new SkyMiles member? Thanks!
5000 bonus miles for first UA flight -- Let me refer you
For you SkyMiles members who are not yet MileagePlus members and have an upcoming UA flight (before 12/31/04) in almost any class of service, the passenger and the referrer are eligible to receive 5,000 bonus miles each.

I'd love to refer you.

If interested, PM me.
Posting the same (or very similar) message in multiple forums is not permitted, particularly when the message has little or nothing to do with the forum in which it was posted..

The same message also appeared in the CO and NW forums.
miles for referrals?
does anyone know if you can get miles for referring new skymiles members ?
Quote: does anyone know if you can get miles for referring new skymiles members ?
Unfortunately, not at this time, MRTHNMAN.

Delta Air Lines used to occasionally have limited-time offers of bonus SkyMiles when referring someone to join the SkyMiles program, but that has not happened in recent memory, to my knowledge.
Skymiles REFERRAL/Enrollment Bonus
Hi,
Is there any referral or enrollment bonus promotion currently going on for skymiles....

-aarun001
For new members in the NorthEast, there will be one next month as far as I know.
I guess I can get some in-laws off to a good start with surveys and Spanish hotel frequent guest programs. 1500 miles is better than nothing!
Becoming a SkyMiles member...anybody wants to refer me?
Hi,

I am new to the Delta forum and want to become a SkyMiles member, since I will fly approx. 35.000 QM with Delta in the next 3 months. I have a few questions regarding this:

a. Would anybody like to refer me if he/she could get some extra miles for that?

b. Do I get some bonus miles if I sign up with SkyMiles (any promotions) ?

c. How good are in general the chances for upgrades at Delta when beign Silver member? All of my booked flights are either in Y or B.

Thanks for your answers and any kind of help.

Best regards from Berlin,
berlinflyer