Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

booked and flew AF-operated / DL-marketd flights.

Old Aug 13, 2017, 11:31 am
Original Poster

I booked AF-operated flights with Delta (with DL codeshare number)... when i checked in at AF counter, the boarding pass printed AF flight number rather than DL flight number without my skymiles account number.

After 10 days, miles have not appeared in my skymiles account.

fortunately, i kept my boarding passes (showing AF flight number and DL 006 ticket number).

Is this something I should call Delta to credit miles to my account?

Also, for SPG crossover award (AF-operated / DL-marketed flight should be eligible for SPG points), should I call Delta or should I call SPG???
Old Aug 13, 2017, 2:06 pm

Programs: DL PM
just fill out the online form for mileage credit, takes a few seconds and in my experience always works out as intended...

no clue about the spg stuff though, sorry
Old Aug 13, 2017, 4:09 pm

Programs: DL Gold, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by uclacolumbiaunc
Also, for SPG crossover award (AF-operated / DL-marketed flight should be eligible for SPG points), should I call Delta or should I call SPG???
The Crossover Rewards FAQ (http://spgpromos.com/crossoverreward...language=en_US) says the following:

"If you are registered for Crossover Rewards and are an SPG Platinum or Gold elite member, Starpoints that you earn for eligible Delta flights will post to your SPG Member account for each segment within 4 to 6 weeks after the segment of the eligible Delta flight is completed.
[...]
If you are registered for Crossover Rewards and meet the eligible criteria to earn Starpoints and/or Delta miles for your eligible flight or stay: (1) if you are missing Delta miles for a Stay at an SPG Participating Hotel, contact the SPG Customer Contact Center; (2) if you are missing Starpoints for an eligible Delta flight, contact Delta SkyMiles Customer Support."
Old Aug 14, 2017, 12:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
when i checked in at AF counter, the boarding pass printed AF flight number rather than DL flight number without my skymiles account number.
Had you used another FF number for any segment of travel in that ticket?
Old Aug 14, 2017, 4:34 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by 3Cforme
Had you used another FF number for any segment of travel in that ticket?

no, only skymikes number is used

I am curious if I should have seen DL flight number on Air France boarding pass? My delta reservation has AF flight number....
Old Aug 14, 2017, 4:57 pm

Programs: DL SM, AAdvantage, SPG
I am curious if I should have seen DL flight number on Air France boarding pass? My delta reservation has AF flight number....
Last time I checked in at the AF counter for a flight (AF-operated DL-marketed flight with DL flight number), the AF boarding pass showed an AF flight number, eg. AF123.

I don't remember if my DL FF number was on the BP, but I got the miles credited appropriately.

If you fill out the online form, it should credit your miles.
Old Aug 14, 2017, 5:35 pm

Programs: Delta PM, 1MM
Last week I flew MSP-CDG-MAN, Delta ticketed, AF operated. My boarding passes, printed at MSP, all had my SM number. I received the miles about two days after the flights.

My itinerary on delta.com initially listed both the flights by their Delta code share numbers. After I used miles to upgrade from PE to Business on the first flight the flight number was listed by the AF number. I have no idea whether that is relevant to the OP's issue.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.