Sky Priority designation

Subscribe
I'm sure somebody here will laugh, but I'm a newbie to this forum so I guess I'm happy to amuse.

I used to have Sky Priority designation on my Delta app when I booked first class/business class on a flight. I no longer see that on the app or on the website.

Any ideas why?

Thank you in advance.
If you book first class you have Sky Priority status. Not sure why it's not showing up.
What is actual fare class? The letter not the cabin name.
All of my trips are not showing up as Sky Priority, but the one coming up first is First Class (P). The one after that is also showing up as First Class (P). The next one is First Class (A) and Delta One (Z). Everything was showing up with the Sky Priority designation until sometime in June. Then it simply vanished from the app.
First class will board in zone Premium - abbreviated PREM. It is the zone before SKY.
OP might be interested in Sky Priority for check-in/bag drop and security too if applicable.

Anyway I'd wait and see what shows up on the boarding pass at OLCI and only worry about it then.
I recently noticed the exact same thing for a First Class itinerary I booked for my parents in (P). At booking the Sky Priority banner appeared on the reservation. A few weeks later the banner at the top of the page magically disappeared. Still confirmed in (P) with seats in the F cabin. I blame delta IT.
Quote: I recently noticed the exact same thing for a First Class itinerary I booked for my parents in (P). At booking the Sky Priority banner appeared on the reservation. A few weeks later the banner at the top of the page magically disappeared. Still confirmed in (P) with seats in the F cabin. I blame delta IT.
Yep, it's an IT issue. On my last flight that I got a window F UG, My DL App had no SP logo and it still said Zone 1. My printed boarding pass was correct and had SkyPriority Printed and PREM.
Thank you everyone for your replies! I know it's just a tiny detail in the grand scheme of things, but I always find that it's better to ask a question than to stare at something in frustration when I'm not understanding it.

Thanks again! :-)