Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SkyPeso devaluation

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2017, 7:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by cre95
I don't believe this route is relevant to the OP... he is looking at JFK-SFO
The topic is Skypeso Devaluation using as an example JFK/SFO. Very relevant to the actual topic at hand.
Old Jun 12, 2017, 8:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

A calendar search is now showing availability for mid-tier awards again on JFK-SFO. Here's the complete list of the 8 levels (which are also used on JFK-LAX). Note that divining the award levels is not particularly complicated. Just do a 5-week flexible search for one-way, non-stop awards on a route. Forward through the months and note the different award levels as you go. The fare codings are from the fare rules section of the award ticket. If you are booking a roundtrip ticket and want to know the individual levels being used for the outbound and return, just click on the fare rules link after selecting your flights.

FSV450 - 45K
FSL650 - 65K
FST750 - 75K
FSX900 - 90K
FSK1000 - 100K
FSH1150 - 115K
FSM1350 - 135K
FSY1500 - 150K

By the way, if you think JFK-LAX/SFO are bad. Check out DCA-LAX and BOS-SFO which are at 115K one-way from now through EOS. Looks like they are still trying to gauge revenue D1 fare demand for these routes.

Last edited by xliioper; Jun 12, 2017 at 8:35 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.