Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone ever seen this aircraft? WH3

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2017, 9:23 am

Programs: AA EXP 3MM, DL GM, Marriott Platinum
If this is one of the four 737-800s that Delta is "borrowing" from GOL airlines, row 1 is quite spacious. There is no bulkhead wall, just the closet wall that doesn't go all the way to the ceiling of the cabin. Probably twice as much legroom as in the usual 737 first class bulkhead row.
Old Jun 13, 2017, 9:53 am

Programs: Delta PM
Originally Posted by fastflyer
If this is one of the four 737-800s that Delta is "borrowing" from GOL airlines, row 1 is quite spacious. There is no bulkhead wall, just the closet wall that doesn't go all the way to the ceiling of the cabin. Probably twice as much legroom as in the usual 737 first class bulkhead row.
how will I know which 738 I am flying? Flight is in 9 days.
Old Jun 14, 2017, 8:05 am

Programs: Sky Miles, Star Alliance, Marriott
Originally Posted by LAStotheWorld
https://www.seatguru.com/airlines/De..._737-800_A.php

C+ is rows 10-13 on seatguru.
Delta is showing it as 10-15.

Who is correct? I don't care, but I am hoping that 18C is going to be the green seat shown on seatguru when I fly.
So did you have your flight yet? Was Row 18 what you expected? I just got the same layout today on DL flight and am trying to decide what seat to pick.
Old Jun 14, 2017, 9:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by Crossinator
how will I know which 738 I am flying? Flight is in 9 days.
Look for a seat map with the 73A configuration instead of 73H, as described in the 737 mod thread wiki.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...ds-thread.html

The ex-GOL 738s have six fewer Comfort+ seats.
Old Jun 20, 2017, 5:23 am
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
Originally Posted by n7371f
All Delta and DL Connection aircraft with Economy Comfort begin with the 'W' on the internal code. I'm told once the entire roll out of expanded seating is done, the 'W' will go away and the WH3/W3H will return to 73H and a W5D will be a 75D and so on...
I'm flying MIA-JFK in a few days on a "WG3" which would map to a 73G (737-700) based on the logic above. However, the seatmap seems to be that of a 737-800 (two overwing exit rows).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.