Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

google flights itinerary not showing up on delta.com

Old Aug 30, 2016, 12:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta PM

hello, I'm trying to book a mini mileage run. DTW<->SLC but connecting via MCO on the way back. on Google Flights it shows a much cheaper price than trying to book on Delta. if I call Delta and try to book through a rep, would I be able to book this itinerary using the price listed by Google Flights?
Thanks
Old Aug 30, 2016, 2:18 am

I've seen this on international itineraries, and have always been able to get the phone agent to price it out correctly when they input the flights exactly as described by Google, but YMMV for domestic. Often on INTL routings Google's price uses other-carrier-marketed flights to change the fare basis.
Old Aug 30, 2016, 6:45 am

Programs: Flying Blue Plat, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by Crossinator
hello, I'm trying to book a mini mileage run. DTW<->SLC but connecting via MCO on the way back. on Google Flights it shows a much cheaper price than trying to book on Delta. if I call Delta and try to book through a rep, would I be able to book this itinerary using the price listed by Google Flights?
Thanks
You may try to use Multi-Cities in delta.dumb, it can usually price out;

Otherwise, use Kayak then redirected back to Delta, there are always some hidden pairs on Kayak too
Old Aug 30, 2016, 3:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
Originally Posted by Crossinator
Thanks
Note that Google Flights shoul,d be able to book it directly with DL - normall you just click the 'Delta' link.

If not, then see if you can duplicate the result using ITA (http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...lp-thread.html).

If so, then the userscript for ITA (http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...-lh-lx-tk.html) may be able to get it booked using Delta.com.

Last edited by serfty; Aug 30, 2016 at 3:33 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.