Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Hall of Rants: Whats the Most Random and Pathetic Thing You Can Complain About?

Hall of Rants: Whats the Most Random and Pathetic Thing You Can Complain About?

Old Jan 23, 2017, 5:22 am
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
mods close a thread that has some interesting conversation going on in it because "the question has been answered" but we get multiple threads from people just venting frustration about the same thing (in this case, long phone wait times) with no productive discussion in any of them and nobody does anything.
Old Jan 23, 2017, 6:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM & NRSA, AA Gold, ANA Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, National EC Exec, GE, CLEAR
I'm way too repetitive.
Old Jan 23, 2017, 7:06 am

Programs: DL FO, KM, & 1.7MM; UA nothing; HH♦; National EE
I'm way too repetitive.
Old Jan 23, 2017, 7:40 am

Programs: DL GM/MM
Originally Posted by Zorak
Could they just once use a picture of Andrea Robinson where she isn't in nose-deep in a wine glass smelling or tasting the wine?

I'm sure someone in marketing thinks "HOW ELSE WILL YOU KNOW SHE'S A SOMMELIER?!!?!" but when this is basically the only image I ever see I start to feel sorry for the poor woman and her hideous deformity of having a wine glass permanently attached to her face (I feel sorry for her mother too, must've been a painful birth!)
You should have seen her before they surgically removed the ceramic mug and put on this prosthetic.
Old Jan 23, 2017, 7:56 am

Programs: Lots
In the men's bathroom at the SAN Sky Club there is less space between the bottom of the faucet and the sink in the left sink, so that every time I wash my hands they touch the actual sink. Which means I then have to wash my hands in the right hand sink to get the sink residue off of them. Unfortunately I forget this every time.

I looked at them for a good two minutes this morning trying to figure out exactly where the difference is. The faucets appear to be at the same level so I can only conclude that the right sink is deeper than the left although they appear to be the same size.
Old Jan 23, 2017, 8:02 am

Programs: DL FO, KM, & 1.7MM; UA nothing; HH♦; National EE
Originally Posted by IggySD
In the men's bathroom at the SAN Sky Club there is less space between the bottom of the faucet and the sink in the left sink, so that every time I wash my hands they touch the actual sink. Which means I then have to wash my hands in the right hand sink to get the sink residue off of them. Unfortunately I forget this every time.

I looked at them for a good two minutes this morning trying to figure out exactly where the difference is. The faucets appear to be at the same level so I can only conclude that the right sink is deeper than the left although they appear to be the same size.
There's more gravity in the left sink so it pulls your hands down to the bottom.
Old Jan 23, 2017, 1:30 pm
C W

Programs: DL PM, AS MVP 75K, HH/SPG/MR Gold, Amex Plat, PRG, CSR
Despite supposedly being an upgrade, the Kiehl's products in the Delta One amenity kit are far worse than their Malin + Goetz predecessors. Especially the lip balm
Old Jan 23, 2017, 3:47 pm

Programs: DL GM/MM
Originally Posted by C W
Despite supposedly being an upgrade, the Kiehl's products in the Delta One amenity kit are far worse than their Malin + Goetz predecessors.
Well, seeing how almost nobody's ever hear of any of these three companies.....
Old Jan 23, 2017, 3:59 pm
C W

Programs: DL PM, AS MVP 75K, HH/SPG/MR Gold, Amex Plat, PRG, CSR
Red face

Originally Posted by Pharaoh
Purely experiential judgement here... That Kiehl's lip stuff is like dipping your face in oil
Old Jan 23, 2017, 6:38 pm
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Originally Posted by Pharaoh
Originally Posted by C W
Despite supposedly being an upgrade, the Kiehl's products in the Delta One amenity kit are far worse than their Malin + Goetz predecessors.
Old Jan 23, 2017, 7:15 pm
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeShangri-La Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by davetravels
Maybe the OP thought Malin + Goetz is two separate companies?
Old Jan 23, 2017, 7:29 pm
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Originally Posted by United747
Maybe the OP thought Malin + Goetz is two separate companies?
<Whispering>

I know that. I was just teasing the OP a little. I probably should have used a ""

Old Jan 23, 2017, 7:35 pm
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeShangri-La Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by davetravels
<Whispering>

I know that. I was just teasing the OP a little. I probably should have used a ""

Haha, sorry. I can dish sarcasm all day long, but clearly can't take it!
Old Jan 25, 2017, 11:04 am

Programs: Delta Plat, Marriott Life Gold, ***Princess Status***
What's with the new soup laddles in DTW sky lounge A? The look like squiggles.
Old Jan 25, 2017, 11:13 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
People who think "wave" and "waive" are interchangeable.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.