Wiki Posts
Search

Sky Club membership not posting

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2016, 10:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Platinum
Sky Club membership not posting

I let my membership lapse by one day, then renewed it in a club. This was over two weeks ago, and although DL gladly took my money, and a phone agent claims they can "see" that I renewed, my membership isn't showing up anywhere online--not in My Profile, not in My Wallet, and most worryingly it isn't on my boarding passes for an international flight tomorrow (EWR-AMS-elsewhere). I also haven't received a new card in the mail.

Does anyone know of a quick fix for this? Could tomorrow an agent in the EWR Sky Club write out some membership card for me? My main worry is the KLM club in AMS, where I'd planned on spending a few hours Tuesday morning. Will my old membership card work despite the expiration date on the front? (I don't remember KLM/AF club agents swiping the card, just looking at it.)

Incidentally I'm temporarily Silver--soon to be PM though--which is why I won't have Elite+ access.
Old Jun 27, 2016, 2:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by ryanm
I let my membership lapse by one day, then renewed it in a club. This was over two weeks ago, and although DL gladly took my money, and a phone agent claims they can "see" that I renewed, my membership isn't showing up anywhere online--not in My Profile, not in My Wallet, and most worryingly it isn't on my boarding passes for an international flight tomorrow (EWR-AMS-elsewhere). I also haven't received a new card in the mail.

Does anyone know of a quick fix for this? Could tomorrow an agent in the EWR Sky Club write out some membership card for me? My main worry is the KLM club in AMS, where I'd planned on spending a few hours Tuesday morning. Will my old membership card work despite the expiration date on the front? (I don't remember KLM/AF club agents swiping the card, just looking at it.)

Incidentally I'm temporarily Silver--soon to be PM though--which is why I won't have Elite+ access.
Until someone with DL Skyclubs corporate "processes" the transaction it won't appear online. If someone digs they can see the transaction and that you paid, and thus let you into a Skyclub. I would see if someone at the club can get a hold of someone to get it updated. Otherwise you will have problems at AMS with accessing the Crown Lounge. I liked when they used to issue you a temp. card, not sure why they stopped that.
Old Jun 27, 2016, 7:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Platinum
Thanks, FlyerCO. I guess I'll arrive at the EWR club early so hopefully someone there can work on my behalf to get it updated.

I know I shouldn't be surprised by the failings of DL's IT, but this is really seeming like amateur hour.
Old Jun 27, 2016, 9:17 am

Programs: Delta Plat, Marriott Life Gold, ***Princess Status***
thanks for posting, lesson learned, just re-upgraded to Exec in advance of some family travel- says it takes 7-10 days to post. Id have been in your situation!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.