Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Excellent Microbrew in 16 oz. Cans at MSP C12 Club

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Excellent Microbrew in 16 oz. Cans at MSP C12 Club

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2016, 9:33 pm

Programs: UA GS, DL-Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum, Hyatt Somethingist, Marriott Titanium Lifetime
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Isn't 16 ounces of beer a lot to consume quickly between flights? I can envision people rushing to the lav as soon as the plane gets up in the air, plus it could be a lot of alcohol on top of drinks on board.
Don't forget this is FlyerTalk, the only place in the modern world where people routinely and intentionally book long connections so they can spend more time in an airport lounge. No rushing to chug those beers here!
Old May 30, 2016, 9:40 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by Air Houston
Don't forget this is FlyerTalk, the only place in the modern world where people routinely and intentionally book long connections so they can spend more time in an airport lounge. No rushing to chug those beers here!
I thought people booked long connections in order to consume more in the lounge, not to consume more slowly.
Old Jun 3, 2016, 3:20 pm

Programs: UA Gold, BONVOY TIT
Originally Posted by twohundredfifty
Ha! Seriously that stuff is under 5%... It's not like people are shotgunning imperial IPAs or quadrupels and then operating heavy machinery.
Challenge accepted.
Old Jun 3, 2016, 4:06 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA Silver, BA Gold, DL Gold
Originally Posted by StayingHomeIsBetter
16 ounces = 1 pint = standard pour at a self-respecting pub
Actually, most pubs serve a British pint, which would be 20 ounce.
Old Jun 3, 2016, 4:30 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL FO, Marriott Titanium
Some classy person left an empty can on top of a urinal in the C12 club. Guess they were having a bad day.
Old Jun 3, 2016, 10:00 pm

Programs: Delta PM, HH DM, National Exec Elite, SPG, Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by Frinkiac7
MSP clubs have a pretty good selection as I recall. Last time I went through they had a self-serve tap with Fulton and Summit available.
They got rid of the tap a few weeks ago (the pipe system apparently needed updating and reformatting throughout the club) and now they just have bottles stocked. Still delicious though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.