Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

DL 114 -> DL26 (ATL-BCN) flight number change?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2016, 10:01 pm
Original Poster

Hi flyers,
I've got a ticket booked for July 17, 2016 ATL-BCN. When I purchased it, it was as the same-as-ever flight DL114. I justed checked my upcoming trips on Delta.com and now that segment appears as DL26. (Same equipment, schedule is the same within a few minutes).
Any thoughts on Delta renumbering the ATLBCN flight from its historic 114 to this new 26? (The return leg BCNATL on July 27, 2016 remains in my booking as DL115, and a search for DL25 and DL27 find non-BCN legs).
Just curious, thanks.
Old May 23, 2016, 11:54 pm

Programs: Delta - PM, HH - Gold, SPG - Gold, Marriott - Plat
Originally Posted by libove
Hi flyers,
I've got a ticket booked for July 17, 2016 ATL-BCN. When I purchased it, it was as the same-as-ever flight DL114. I justed checked my upcoming trips on Delta.com and now that segment appears as DL26. (Same equipment, schedule is the same within a few minutes).
Any thoughts on Delta renumbering the ATLBCN flight from its historic 114 to this new 26? (The return leg BCNATL on July 27, 2016 remains in my booking as DL115, and a search for DL25 and DL27 find non-BCN legs).
Just curious, thanks.
Haven't flown the last 2 segments of outbound next January so don't know if they have been "historic", but the flight numbers for MCO-DTW, DTW-NRT and NRT-BKK all changed this past weekend (no change in times at all).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.