Disappearing drink tickets in wallet

Old Mar 17, 2016, 2:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion, Sky Club
Disappearing drink tickets in wallet

Anyone else have drink tickets disappear from their Delta App Wallet? I have yet to use even one and now all are gone.
Old Mar 17, 2016, 3:13 pm

Programs: DL DM, HHonors Diamond
I had mine disappear for a day last week, now they're back (for now)
Old Mar 17, 2016, 3:23 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL FO, Marriott Titanium
Mine are gone too. Glad I didn't have any 50-seater flights today.
Old Mar 17, 2016, 3:46 pm

Programs: DL DM
I find mine disappear when I've been upgraded to first. If that is truly how it works it sure seems like a lot of unnecessary coding on the developers part.
Old Mar 17, 2016, 4:15 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
HMMMMMM......I recently had a connection between mainline and a CRJ-200, with the mainline upgraded at my window. I had no trouble printing a drink coupon from delta.dumb. I guess I should go back and verify whether that one disappeared or not.
Old Mar 17, 2016, 6:04 pm

Programs: Marriott PP (LTP), DL Diamond, National Executive Elite
I've never even seen them in my wallet. I feel like they forgot about me.

Thankfully I haven't needed to use one. I still have 8 paper ones from last year in my bag just in case.
Old Mar 17, 2016, 10:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM, NR; HH Diamond, Bonvoy LT Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Diamond, others
I've never seen one in my wallet.
Old Mar 18, 2016, 12:37 pm

Programs: DL
Originally Posted by sethb
I've never seen one in my wallet.
Instead of mailing the annual drink coupons, they're now in the wallet. Mr. & I are both gold - his showed up right away, I had to call to have them loaded. I guess they like him better than me.
Old Mar 18, 2016, 12:57 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by LOCommish
Instead of mailing the annual drink coupons, they're now in the wallet. Mr. & I are both gold - his showed up right away, I had to call to have them loaded. I guess they like him better than me.
Or DL's data knows that he drinks more than you do.
Old Mar 18, 2016, 4:22 pm

Programs: VA-PLT, QF-GLD, DL-GM, UA-ex1K, AA-exPLT, HH-DM, IHG-PLT, MR-GLD
I had a similar issue, I woke up in the arrivals lounge in my underwear and all my drink coupons are gone. Don't remember anything.
Old Mar 18, 2016, 5:18 pm

Its definitely an app issue. Mine disappeared but when I hard closed the app and reopened it they were there again.
Old Mar 18, 2016, 5:22 pm

Programs: Delta - PM , MM; Hilton - Diamond, Marriott - Peon
I could see mine in my wallet online, but when I tried to use one on board, it wouldn't pull up.

Nice FA gave me a drink for free anyway!

(I had also tried to use an expired paper one but they wouldn't take it )
Old Mar 21, 2016, 4:35 am

I had the same problem - they were gone one day and then came back a few days later. However, I think there is a major glitch with this program. Since these coupons are in the app, if the app can't connect to wifi and you are not able to login to your account, they are not accessible. Though Delta allows your app to connect to wifi for free, it does not always work. I find many times now that I can't connect to wifi on flights to use the app to check connections, etc. I assume they are giving paying customers preference. I contacted @Delta and they were "sorry" but offered no solution. These coupons should be available via the Apple Wallet as boarding passes are. Guess you need to print them out ahead of time.

@MiMoore85 - as was stated above, they usually do not take the paper ones any longer as they expired at the end of 2015.
Old Mar 21, 2016, 4:42 am

Just take a screen shot before boarding!
Old Mar 21, 2016, 9:19 am

Location: LAS - where you can get married and divorced in the same 24 hour period. Perfect for the woman who's saving herself for marriage and the man who wants a one night stand.
Programs: DL DM, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, UA, AA, AS, WN kettle, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by BeantownFlyer
Just take a screen shot before boarding!
That's too simple...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.