Wiki Posts
Search

Delta E190 wishlist

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2016, 7:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, UA P1K
Delta E190 wishlist

I was looking at a thread about the A321 and it got me thinking about DL's upcoming E190's. We know they are getting 19 of them and not sure when they are supposed to enter service. Sounds like they are Ex- Air Canada. But what would be on your wishlist for these planes to have? IFE, Power, etc?
Old Feb 12, 2016, 7:54 am

I wish they'd have showers and a bar!
Old Feb 12, 2016, 8:29 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta SkySponge ExtraAbsorbent, SPG Gold
My only wish is that they acquire more of them. It will be the best narrowbody aircraft in the fleet when flying in the main cabin.
Old Feb 12, 2016, 8:30 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Lots of FC seats.

Big bins.

Ovens are probably a stretch.

A large FC lavatory.

A moat with gators/crocs to keep coach passengers out of the FC cabin during flights.
Old Feb 12, 2016, 8:38 am

Programs: DL DM 1.929MM, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, IHG Platinum, Avis CHM, Marriott Titanium (lifetime gold)
Originally Posted by readywhenyouare
My only wish is that they acquire more of them. It will be the best narrowbody aircraft in the fleet when flying in the main cabin.
Probably not. Since it will be flown by mainline pilots, you can expect to be packed in like sardines.

The current regional jets are flown by DCI and are limited to 76 seats.

David
Old Feb 12, 2016, 8:50 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta SkySponge ExtraAbsorbent, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by DiverDave
Probably not. Since it will be flown by mainline pilots, you can expect to be packed in like sardines.

The current regional jets are flown by DCI and are limited to 76 seats.

David
But no middle seats. At least I hope DL doesn't try to squeeze in another seat.
Old Feb 12, 2016, 9:02 am
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
A moat with gators/crocs to keep coach passengers out of the FC cabin during flights.
But, but, but how with the 1st class FA be able to provide 1st class-lite service to C+ once it becomes a full blown UPGRADE 16MAY16?
Old Feb 12, 2016, 9:21 am

Originally Posted by Renes Points
But, but, but how with the 1st class FA be able to provide 1st class-lite service to C+ once it becomes a full blown UPGRADE 16MAY16?
Didn't you ever play Pitfall?

Old Feb 12, 2016, 9:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
Power seems a likely bet, in F and Comfort+ if perhaps not cabin-wide. They're putting power in some CR7 retrofits, right?

In the absence of a DL cabin config statement I'll bet against IFE. Similarly 'short range' mainline aircraft do without: MD-88, MD-90, 717.
Old Feb 12, 2016, 10:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, UA P1K
Originally Posted by 3Cforme
Power seems a likely bet, in F and Comfort+ if perhaps not cabin-wide. They're putting power in some CR7 retrofits, right?

In the absence of a DL cabin config statement I'll bet against IFE. Similarly 'short range' mainline aircraft do without: MD-88, MD-90, 717.
They put power on the CR7's in F and C+.

I guess for IFE it will depend on how they use them, AC uses them on some pretty long routes like YYZ-SEA (5.2hrs), YOW-YYC, YYZ-DEN etc.
Old Feb 12, 2016, 8:16 pm

Programs: Delta DM/3 MM; Hertz PC; National EE; Amtrak GR; Bonvoy Silver; Via Rail Préférence
Originally Posted by readywhenyouare
I flew on BE in 2014 BHD-BHX on an EMB-190; all Y configuration, close to 120 seats. I sat near the back (they boarded from both ends of the aircraft). 45 minute flight; nice ride. I think that is my only experience on a 190; I've been several times on EMB-175s operated by the DL connection, and really like the F seating.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.