Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Brownie Brittle

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2016, 2:31 pm

Had it yesterday (02/06/2016): 820p - 915p SLC - LAX DL 1211.

So good. And first time having it.
Old Feb 7, 2016, 2:38 pm
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Originally Posted by nikitta28
by the time the basket gets to me in 2C it's wiped out.
Did you ask the FA is there was any more?!? Often times, they have more in the galley to refill the basket.

Personally, I'll take an item or 2 - NEVER the last ones - and tell the FA that if there's any left over of an item, to please stop back!

Old Feb 7, 2016, 2:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Plat, Marriott Life Gold, ***Princess Status***
Originally Posted by davetravels
Did you ask the FA is there was any more?!? Often times, they have more in the galley to refill the basker
No, I sat there and FESTERED!!!! I shot 5 pack man the hairy eyeball a few times and eventually settled down to watch Fargo on my iPad brownie brittleless
Old Feb 7, 2016, 6:53 pm

Programs: DL DM 1MM, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, UA PS, VX, Natl EE, Hertz PC
Snack baskets are on 3 month rotations. Pasta chips basket started November 1, the new basket with the return of brownie brittle and the chili lime corn nuts went into service February 1.
Old Feb 7, 2016, 7:04 pm

Programs: DL FO, KM, & 1.7MM; UA nothing; HH♦; National EE
Odd that there was no Brownie Brittle in the basket on Friday. The FA started at the front of the plane and I was in 1D. You don't suppose that 1A/1B took them all, do you? Or the FAs kept them?
Old Feb 7, 2016, 7:45 pm

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Originally Posted by Howste
Or the FAs kept them?
Haven't you seen this famous thread?!?

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...na-bandit.html

Old Feb 7, 2016, 7:46 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta SkySponge ExtraAbsorbent, SPG Gold
Or the FAs kept them?
Oh boy, does everyone remember the great Dancing Deer cookie debacle when a flight attendant removed the cookies from every F meal tray and kept them for herself? The apologists went as far as to claim that all of the cookies had expired and the flight attendant was just looking out for the passengers. But yes, most definitely the flight attendants take items from the snack basket for themselves.
Old Feb 7, 2016, 8:23 pm

I remember the Banana Bandit and the Dancing Deer Debacle. I don't need bananas, since I'm allergic to them.

The incoming flight was delayed due to a broken overhead bin door (yes, really), so we had to do a quick turnaround. They probably didn't restock whatever they had. I doubt that OMA is set up to restock anyway. It could be that they were all given out on the incoming flight.
Old Feb 7, 2016, 9:10 pm

I don't need bananas
But, you NEED Brownie Brittle?!?!?

Old Feb 7, 2016, 11:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Plat, Marriott Life Gold, ***Princess Status***

Yes I NEEDED brownie brittle and was stuck with those chilli nut things, which resulted in chilli nut dust everywhere
Old Feb 8, 2016, 7:08 am

Originally Posted by nikitta28
Yes I NEEDED brownie brittle and was stuck with those chilli nut things, which resulted in chilli nut dust everywhere
Yes, this. ^
Old Feb 9, 2016, 8:13 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
None to be found on a RDU-CVG CR7 last week, I had to make do with the wafer bites
Old Feb 9, 2016, 7:53 pm

Programs: DL Plat/SC 1MM, HHonors Gold, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Sam's Club
My trans-con Sunday evening had the Brownie Brittle. I almost cried like I was seeing a long lost friend. (I had two bags)

On another note, hope that Pasta Chip crap is gone forever. I'd even prefer a Frito!
Old Feb 9, 2016, 9:38 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta Silver. Former AA gold. UA MP and DL Plat AMEX cardholder
Originally Posted by bowdenj
Had it yesterday (02/06/2016): 820p - 915p SLC - LAX DL 1211.

So good. And first time having it.
Funny, I was on 1211 last night in comfort plus. But I was UG in F on SLC-DEN last Friday and there were no Brownies. I'm a sucker for DL peanuts though

Also funny to report, missed the upgrade by 1 on DEN-SLC (probably BC I checked in an hour before the flight) but there were no pre departure drinks in F. I was in row 6 in C+ and literally had 2 finlandias served to me before anyone in row 4 in F on the CR9 did. That makes me a happy camper.

Basically, the cart goes from the F cabin right to row 6 - something to note if you miss an upgrade on the CR9. Seats are almost as good but legroom is better.
Old Feb 9, 2016, 10:01 pm

Programs: Delta-PM, HHonors-Diamond, Hyatt-Explorist, Hertz - Presidents
On Monday it was in the FC basket STL>MSP and the C+ basket MSP>PHX.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.