No C+ seats on the CRJ-200s?

Old Feb 7, 2016, 6:26 pm

Programs: DL FO, KM, & 1.7MM; UA nothing; HH♦; National EE
Originally Posted by tvnwz
C stands for "comfort." Something impossible in a CRJ200. Probably a federal crime to even use that word in conjunction with the plane. May even be a crime against humanity.
They're still much better than the turboprops I frequently flew until they came into service.
Old Feb 7, 2016, 7:44 pm
was thetravelingRedhead

Programs: Delta Silver Medallion, United Silver Premier
I echo everyone else. At 5' 11" the CRJ is cramped, I hate how the windows are low but row one is the best.
Old Mar 16, 2017, 3:24 pm

Gonna throw this out there.
  • Comfort+ will be sold on CRJ-200s starting April 1.
  • Comfort+ will be available on flights starting May 1.
  • (Row 1) 2 seats will be for sale per aircraft, and 2 seats blocked for people with disabilities.
Old Mar 16, 2017, 3:27 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL FO, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Widgets
  • (Row 1) 2 seats will be for sale per aircraft, and 2 seats blocked for people with disabilities.
What a farce.
Old Mar 16, 2017, 3:46 pm

Guess that explains why Row 1 is blocked out. Guessing based on what I was able to see in my itinerary from KLM's website that it will be 1A and 1C that are available for sale.

Not sure why DL didn't do this sooner. People are probably willing to shell out 100 bucks for a not quite as awful seat on the plane - that's a lot of lost revenue!
Old Mar 16, 2017, 3:46 pm

Originally Posted by WWads
What a farce.
Just think of it as Free-drink-class
Old Mar 16, 2017, 4:06 pm

Programs: DL DM MM Marriott Plat Hertz PC
Originally Posted by WWads
What a farce.
A CRJ200 with C+ is better than no C+ and a free UG to C+ with a free cocktail is better than nothing.

IMHTO

inmyhumblethirstyopinion
Old Mar 16, 2017, 4:44 pm

Programs: DL GM 1MM, MR LT Titanium
Are they actually increasing the leg room in row 1 or just selling the seats as they are in the current configuration as C+?
Old Mar 16, 2017, 4:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
I don't see how they'd increase the legroom any... there isn't anywhere to take it out of since the rest is already cramped and horrid.
Old Mar 16, 2017, 8:11 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by LoganFlyer
Are they actually increasing the leg room in row 1 or just selling the seats as they are in the current configuration as C+?
No change to the actual layout. Just the red-accented headrests and labeled overhead bin space.
Old Mar 16, 2017, 8:15 pm

Programs: DL PM & NRSA, AA Gold, ANA Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, National EC Exec, GE, CLEAR

...Wait, I just realized something. Delta, is this just one elaborate joke?
Old Mar 16, 2017, 8:18 pm

Programs: DL PM & NRSA, AA Gold, ANA Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, National EC Exec, GE, CLEAR
Originally Posted by rylan
I don't see how they'd increase the legroom any... there isn't anywhere to take it out of since the rest is already cramped and horrid.
The only feasible option would be two get rid of a row of seats, but for obvious reasons, that wouldnt work on one of these birds.

Perhaps, they could offer an improved soft product, like PDBs and a guarenteed snack service? I mean it's four seats, so it's not hard to serve one whopping row their jack and cokes
Old Mar 16, 2017, 8:22 pm

Originally Posted by TheLifeOfA_NKCM
The only feasible option would be two get rid of a row of seats, but for obvious reasons, that wouldnt work on one of these birds.

Perhaps, they could offer an improved soft product, like PDBs and a guarenteed snack service? I mean it's four seats, so it's not hard to serve one whopping row their jack and cokes
don't CRJs have above-average legroom? Reduce rows 2-13 by 1/4th inch and you have 3 inches extra legroom
Old Mar 16, 2017, 8:34 pm
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Originally Posted by LoganFlyer
Really, no not at all!

Same HORRID seat with C+ leather and maybe free drinks if long enough flight.

This is so lipstick on a pig and an old bad pig at that.

But I am sure some will fall for C+ upsell marketing! - ONCE

Well that is until the FA asks those who PAID for ROW 1 to move to row 12 for weight and balance issues before we can depart!

Do you think I have a shot at making the Delta News (sorry PR) Hub with this shot????

Last edited by Renes Points; Mar 16, 2017 at 8:43 pm Reason: why is it so hard to make photos small on FT
Old Mar 16, 2017, 8:37 pm

Originally Posted by Renes Points
Really no not at all. Same HORRID seat with C+ leather and maybe free drinks if long enough flight.

This is so lipstick on a pig and an old bad pig at that.

But I am sure some will fall for C+ upsell marketing! - ONCE

Well that is until the FA asks those who PAID for ROW 1 to move to row 12 for weight and balance issues before we can depart!

I'd happily take row 12 for a fare difference refund and a nominal voucher. Plus I'd ask for comp drinks anyway. Row 1 or row 12 makes no difference to me on a one-hour CRJ flight

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.