Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

One bourbon, one scotch, one beer... drink vouchers 2016

One bourbon, one scotch, one beer... drink vouchers 2016

Old Feb 8, 2016, 1:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite, Avis Presidents Club
Originally Posted by beckoa
Wirelessly posted (beckoa's BB: Mozilla/5.0 (BB10; Kbd) AppleWebKit/537.35+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/10.3.2.858 Mobile Safari/537.35+)

As long as it's not used...can't see why it wouldn't work. Unless they do expire after 48 hours? Is a new QR generated after each refresh?
+1... the barcode reads the same either way.
Old Feb 8, 2016, 9:41 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
So if you print them now, you can use them anytime through next year? Or will the printed ones expire in 48 hours, like the old HOOU coupons that printed with boarding passes?

In other words, if you plan to use a free drink coupon and then get a gate upgrade, is the coupon wasted?
Old Feb 9, 2016, 6:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: DLDime & MM - Marriott LifePlat - Hertz Prez - Hyatt Dissapointedist
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
So if you print them now, you can use them anytime through next year? Or will the printed ones expire in 48 hours, like the old HOOU coupons that printed with boarding passes?

In other words, if you plan to use a free drink coupon and then get a gate upgrade, is the coupon wasted?

I printed one last week and will attempt to try to find a happy person in the boarding area on Thursday from ATL to STL and ask them to participate in an experiment.
Old Feb 9, 2016, 11:49 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by calrick
I printed one last week and will attempt to try to find a happy person in the boarding area on Thursday from ATL to STL and ask them to participate in an experiment.
"I'll give you a free drink coupon of questionable validity if you promise to tell me what happens when you try to use it." What a nice offer from a stranger.
Old Feb 9, 2016, 2:12 pm

Programs: Delta DM/SkyClub
Mine have not shown up on Android app yet. They show fine on website though.

???
Old Aug 22, 2016, 7:13 am
Marriott 5+ Badge

Programs: Delta Diamond, Bonvoy something good; sometimes other things too
Sorry to revive an old thread but getting ready to use my electronic drink vouchers this coming weekend (flight booked using Amex Companion Certificate so will definitely be sitting in "main cabin"). Just curious if any best practices have been found for using these? Does loading them in the app seem to work okay or is it better to print just to be safe?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.