Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Medallion Credentials (2016)?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2016, 7:11 pm

Programs: Delta DM MM, IHG Plat, Hilton DM, Marriott SE, Emerald EE, Oakdale Gun Club, NRA & GOA Life Member
I got mine this week too and I have no coupons in my wallet.
Old Jan 29, 2016, 7:29 pm

Programs: DL DM, Marriott PE
Still have not gotten my DM credentials.
Old Jan 29, 2016, 9:18 pm

Programs: DL DM, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by SYRRDU
The DM package arrived sometime this week. I was surprised to see the same (sorry for this) crappy tags from last year which are ugly. My tags from four or five years ago with SM# are getting pretty worn and won't last the year, I guess I'll soon being going without any.
The 2016 tags are not actually the same as the 2015 ones. The layout and background differ.
Old Jan 29, 2016, 9:27 pm
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Really? Top 2015 and bottom 2016 - 99% same to me!

Originally Posted by matthew64832
The 2016 tags are not actually the same as the 2015 ones. The layout and background differ.
Old Jan 30, 2016, 4:50 pm

Programs: Delta DM, Marriott Plat, National EE
Got my DM stuff yesterday 1/29
Old Jan 30, 2016, 10:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles
Originally Posted by calrick
Looks like HOOUS are going to be printable from your wallet and not just electronic! In the "VOUCHER" box under the "STORED PAYMENTS" box on My Wallet. I mean you can't send items from your desktop / laptop browser to your "wallet" on your phone. Can you? So there is hope we can print and share. Right?
Printable drink coupons... How long before someone posts here asking whether he/she can get away with printing multiple copies of each?

Along with the print your own drink coupons, are there instructions for how to make your own DM tags from Campbell's soup cans?
Old Jan 31, 2016, 3:37 pm

Very Tired of This, DL

Originally Posted by UVAhoo06
Hi All,

I was wondering if DL plans on sending out Medallion credentials with card, baggage tags, certs, etc. this year? There's always this talk about DL going digital, and I'm just wondering whether this is where DL is heading? Or, is DL sending out packets this year?

Anyone have any insight about this?
Oh. It is the old backed up scam. This happened several times a few years ago, but more recently this is not a problem. Today my PM card expires and I have no credential packet--no free drink coupons, no tags.

You would think that DL would ONLY deal with suppliers that are reliable. Come on DL, get with the program. We are, or were, those supporting you through good and bad times.

Put adults in charge of the market and credential packets.

“I am not young enough to know everything.” -- Oscar Wilde
Old Jan 31, 2016, 8:35 pm

Programs: DL DM Charter/2.5MM, AA EXP, Marriott AMB, LT Titanium, HH Diamond, Avis PP, National Exec-E
I see it now, but it is that same narrow block font that I don't like (I know, we all have opinions). Maybe next year's tags will replace the worn ones I've been using. ... Scratch that, I just looked at them to compare the differences and mine are exactly the same, the same layout, background and color. I'll have to figure out how to post a picture, but I have last year's and this year's still stuck to the mailers they were sent on.

Last edited by SYRRDU; Jan 31, 2016 at 8:48 pm
Old Jan 31, 2016, 8:37 pm

Programs: DL Diamond 2MM, AA ExPlt
This is really frustrating... Requalified for DM on 11/2.
No new card yet.
Have an international flight with decent layovers in FCO next week.
I have been turned away in partner lounges before for not having a physical card.
If Delta going to move dates up they have to be better at getting credentials out.
Old Feb 1, 2016, 12:39 am

Programs: DL DM, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Renes Points
My 2015 tags don't look like that - they have the words "Diamond Medallion" all on one line in the middle of the tag and they don't have the triangle background, just a solid light blue.
Old Feb 1, 2016, 6:56 am

Programs: DL DM Charter/2.5MM, AA EXP, Marriott AMB, LT Titanium, HH Diamond, Avis PP, National Exec-E
My 2015 tags don't look like that - they have the words "Diamond Medallion" all on one line in the middle of the tag and they don't have the triangle background, just a solid light blue.
Last years are on the left and this years are on the right. The lighting makes the colors look slightly different, but they are identical and have the same triangle pattern in the field. Maybe DL got a bulk discount.
Attached Images  
Old Feb 1, 2016, 6:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
That sounds like the old 2014 tags (sent out early 2014, valid through 2/28/15).

Perhaps if you qualified for DM in mid/late-2014, they sent you that version but with an expiration of 1/31/16, and then you just didn't get another set in early 2015?
Old Feb 1, 2016, 9:14 am

Programs: Delta Platinum
Does this include Gold Medallion credentials?

I recently made Gold for the first time last week (via rollover MQMs).

Do Gold Medallions also get a package sent out by mail? What is usually included in such a package?

Did I make Gold too late for the credentials people are posting about that is shipping now (assuming Gold credential are mailed)?
Old Feb 1, 2016, 9:39 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by NewYorker545
I recently made Gold for the first time last week (via rollover MQMs).

Do Gold Medallions also get a package sent out by mail? What is usually included in such a package?

Did I make Gold too late for the credentials people are posting about that is shipping now (assuming Gold credential are mailed)?
Dunno about the timing, but you should get a GM card, two GM luggage tags, and I think some drink coupons.
Old Feb 1, 2016, 11:38 am

Programs: Delta Platinum
Originally Posted by Zorak
Dunno about the timing, but you should get a GM card, two GM luggage tags, and I think some drink coupons.
Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.