Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Free Changes for snow storm?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2016, 9:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, UA Gold, Marriott Plat Prem., Hilton Gold, National Exec Elite.
Delta Free Changes for snow storm?

Hi all, I am flying from SYR to JFK on Fri, but would like to stay in SYR until Sunday to avoid snowstorm... Air Canada has already started letting people change flights for free due to the snowstorm
http://www.aircanada.com/en/travelin...ion/index.html

Does Delta do things like this? If so, how far in advance, and how do people find out - do they have a section on website like air canada? And what are my odds of being able to change from Fri to Sun at no charge?

thanks
Old Jan 20, 2016, 9:06 pm

Programs: DL DM
Yes, here are the details.

http://www.delta.com/content/www/en_US/traveling-with-us/advisories/northeast-winter-weather.html
Old Jan 20, 2016, 9:16 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
On the delta.dumb homepage, look for waivers in the middle of roughly the bottom line. Often there are several waivers and other announcements at the same time, so that the display might rotate but IIRC you can click and see them all.
Old Jan 21, 2016, 5:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, UA Gold, Marriott Plat Prem., Hilton Gold, National Exec Elite.
thanks guys - delta sure makes it hard to see it on the website, or maybe my eyesight is going!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.