Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pajamas Coming To Delta One Cabins?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2015, 5:05 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, Hilton Silver, Marriott Gold
I just saw pics of the sleepwear posted on Business Traveller - not sure if it's been shared yet:

http://www.businesstraveller.com/new...select-flights
Old Dec 16, 2015, 10:30 am

Programs: Former DL DM and UA 1k, now a J class free agent (UA Gold, AS MVP Gold)
Bummer that this is only for the Australia and China routes according to the article. Would like these on the West coast US to Europe flights.
Old Dec 16, 2015, 11:15 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by flaii
I just saw pics of the sleepwear posted on Business Traveller - not sure if it's been shared yet:

http://www.businesstraveller.com/new...select-flights
Thanks. I see an amenity kit and eyeshades in the picture, but are those striped things shapeless socks?
Old Dec 16, 2015, 2:47 pm

Programs: DL GM, Marriott Platinum, UA Silver
I think I'd stick with wearing comfortable clothes.... I'm not sure how much more comfortable a "one-size fits all" set of PJs would be since I'm 6'2". (plus it's not too appealing to look forward to changing clothes in the lavatory anyway.)

I did the LAX-PVG run last month and I barely can get comfortable on the lay flat seats.
Old Dec 19, 2015, 11:01 am

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by wwooz
I think I'd stick with wearing comfortable clothes.... I'm not sure how much more comfortable a "one-size fits all" set of PJs would
Are they going to be one size fits all? What do other airlines do?
Old Dec 19, 2015, 11:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
They are not one size fits all, but nor are they many sizes/tailored fit.

http://news.delta.com/new-delta-one-...flight-slumber
Old Dec 19, 2015, 11:38 am

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by 3Cforme
They are not one size fits all, but nor are they many sizes/tailored fit.

http://news.delta.com/new-delta-one-...flight-slumber
So they have two sizes. Considering this is for pajamas so they don't need to fit in a tailored way, this should work for most people. I don't, however, see most people actually using these without a clean place on the plane to change into them.
Old Jan 23, 2016, 12:22 am

Programs: Bonvoy Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, AA EXP, UA Silver, former DL DM
Just got the Delta One pajamas on PVG-LAX. There are indeed two sizes offered: S/M and L/XL. The S/M pants were reasonably sized for 30W/30L, but the S/M shirt was massive by comparison (maybe 40 inches at the waist).
Old Jan 23, 2016, 1:51 am

Programs: DL DM&MM, DL KMwannabe, HH, AA, TG,
We have "pajamas" from various JAL, SQ and VA long-haul flights. They are comfy and we've laundered some of them many many times at home. They make very comfy 'at-home' loungewear. Wish they were going to be supplied on our D1 TLV-JFK 12 1/2 hr. flight tomorrow night. I pack hospital scrub pants and T shirts to change into, since I find sleeping in regular slacks too uncomfortable..and on 12+ hour flight worth the inconvenience of changing.
Old Sep 17, 2016, 5:49 pm

Programs: DL Diamond + 1MM; AA Gold; UA Gold
JFK-NRT PJ's?

I normally fly to Asia from DTW to China and have grown accustomed to D1 PJ kit.

This week I'm flying the to-be-retired JFK-NRT route; can I expect pajamas on this flight or should I plan accordingly?

Thanks
Old Sep 17, 2016, 9:37 pm

Programs: DeltaSilver/MM, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by finny52
I normally fly to Asia from DTW to China and have grown accustomed to D1 PJ kit.

This week I'm flying the to-be-retired JFK-NRT route; can I expect pajamas on this flight or should I plan accordingly?

Thanks
I doubt it. I didn't get any on my LAX-NRT-MNL flight early july and my return late July. I got a pair in January on my SYD-LAX flight and expect it on my LAX-SYD flight in December.
Old Sep 17, 2016, 10:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
NRT flights don't get PJs.
Old Sep 18, 2016, 7:05 am

Programs: DL Diamond + 1MM; AA Gold; UA Gold
Thank you flyerCO
Old Feb 1, 2017, 7:55 am

Programs: DL DM, Marriott Gold
I was wondering if SEA-HKG is a flight that has PJs in D1. I'm booked for a RT in May.

My other Asia so far this year is in March when I'm flying SEA-NRT-TPE-ICN-SEA and I know from experience that those flights don't have PJs.
Old Feb 1, 2017, 8:21 am

Programs: Delta TDK(or care)WIA, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by anon2k2
II was wondering if SEA-HKG is a flight that has PJs in D1. I'm booked for a RT in May.

My other Asia so far this year is in March when I'm flying SEA-NRT-TPE-ICN-SEA and I know from experience that those flights don't have PJs.
I don't see why SEA-HKG wouldn't. Is there a longer Delta flight from SEA? I flew SEA-PEK and got the pajamas both ways.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.