Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Wasted a Half Hour on Hold Because the Agent Didn't List, Then was Hung Up On

Wasted a Half Hour on Hold Because the Agent Didn't List, Then was Hung Up On

Old Oct 8, 2015, 5:59 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Wasted a Half Hour on Hold Because the Agent Didn't Listen, Then was Hung Up On

I called Delta for an award ticket I wanted to book. First, I told the automated phone greeting the reason for my call was "Award Ticket". Then, when an agent answered I said "I want to book a round trip Business Class award ticket". I gave the agent the flights I'd found and she put me on hold. She came back to say she was having issues but she was going to get a supervisor. After 33 minutes she returned, apologized, and said that the first two flights I wanted had to be booked separately from the rest and my total would be $10,100. I said "I said I needed an award ticket". She said "No you didn't". I started to protest and she said "you'll need to talk to someone else", there was a ringing noise and then I was transferred to the one question survey at the end of the call. I answered it and was hung up on.

Now I'm waiting for another call back from Delta

Last edited by CMK10; Oct 8, 2015 at 6:48 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.