Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

ATL-LON, advice on best premium econ seat/metal

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ATL-LON, advice on best premium econ seat/metal

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2015, 9:15 am

Programs: DL Plat (won't hit DM again) 2MM (2.5), HH Gold, PC Gold, Hyatt Plat
I've flown VS PE on a 747 and I think it was a 340. JFK-LHR and LHR-IAD.
On both flights I selected aisle of the center section -- the 747 is 2-4-2, the 340 is 2-3-2. As I recall the seats next to me were empty on both flights.
I really didn't see much difference in the two except the 747 is still pretty neat to fly in, but that won't be an option from ATL unless you connect through JFK -- which will give you the option of the VS Lounge in NY.
If you need MQDs take a look at the MQD calculation in the award earning chart for VS. You may earn more MQDs booking the ticket with VS where the calculation is based on miles rather than the base fare.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.