Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

$15 Lounge Access in ATL, CVG, LAS, PHX, SJC

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

$15 Lounge Access in ATL, CVG, LAS, PHX, SJC

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2015, 12:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Gold, Hertz 5*, SPG Gold, AMEX Plat, buys Spirit tickets at the airport ticket counter ;-)
Exclamation $15 Lounge Access in ATL, CVG, LAS, PHX, SJC

The Club lounges have a special $15 deal going on until 9/30/15
http://www.travelzoo.com/local-deals...e/Other/183218

Not exactly DL related, but helpful for folks that bemoan the SkyClub guest changes or no longer have access while in ATL.

$15 is less than 2 drinks at an airport bar, so this is a solid deal for sure.
Old Aug 4, 2015, 12:21 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Note that this is for the Club locations, not the DL SCs. I don't know why it was posted in the DL forum except that ATL is DL's home hub and has a very nice The Club lounge close to the F SC so convenient for international DL flights.
Old Aug 4, 2015, 12:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Gold, Hertz 5*, SPG Gold, AMEX Plat, buys Spirit tickets at the airport ticket counter ;-)
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Note that this is for the Club locations, not the DL SCs. I don't know why it was posted in the DL forum except that ATL is DL's home hub and has a very nice The Club lounge close to the F SC so convenient for international DL flights.
ding ding ding
Old Aug 4, 2015, 12:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Thanks for the heads up. I'd rather use the club when I'm at ATL on a long layover and would gladly pay the $15 to use it even though I am a SC member.
Old Aug 4, 2015, 12:44 pm

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
BTW, these lounges are in PP.
Old Aug 4, 2015, 1:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, AS MVP75K, AA PlatPro, UA Premier, Disney AP
CVG is no more than 5-10 minutes away from most DL gates; more convenient than the ATL F Club (unless going out of F).

LAS is also a short (<5 minute) walk from the Delta gates.

SJC is also available to the Delta gates (decent walk from what I remember, but better than nothing).

Only PHX here is not accessible to DL gates without reclearing TSA.
Old Aug 4, 2015, 4:15 pm

Programs: QF Plat, VA Plat, MH Silver, IHG Plat, Accor Plat
That's a great deal!
Old Aug 4, 2015, 4:21 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond/*G, IHG Diamond Amb, Hilton Gold
BTW, these lounges are in PP.
Also in Lounge Club
Old Aug 4, 2015, 4:35 pm

The text in the link says" day pass", but the fine print says " one time use", so I am assuming the worst, which is only one lounge entry per pass. Kills the deal for me.
Old Aug 4, 2015, 5:36 pm

Programs: DL DM/2MM, MR Ambassador, National EE
At F now and have PP... Going to check it out!
Old Aug 4, 2015, 5:45 pm

Originally Posted by krlcomm
Enjoy (although unfortunately the wine isn't any better that DL SC free wines).
Old Aug 4, 2015, 6:32 pm

Originally Posted by xooz
The text in the link says" day pass", but the fine print says " one time use", so I am assuming the worst, which is only one lounge entry per pass. Kills the deal for me.
Exactly! I sent an email to find out which it is....haven't heard back yet.
Old Aug 4, 2015, 6:46 pm

Originally Posted by OHDL1
Exactly! I sent an email to find out which it is....haven't heard back yet.
Isn't $15 still a good deal for one visit to a very good lounge, especially if you wouldn't otherwise have lounge access at that airport? Depending on time of day, crowding conditions, and need for food, I'm not sure I'd pay $15 for The Club over the DL SC F at ATL, but it's much better than sitting in the terminal for an hour or more and cheaper than paying for F&B at OFS.
Old Aug 4, 2015, 6:54 pm

Programs: DL DM/2MM, MR Ambassador, National EE
Quote:

Originally Posted by krlcomm

Enjoy (although unfortunately the wine isn't any better that DL SC free wines).
Not a wine person but that lounge was solid! Sandwiches, all kinds of good snacks, soup (2 to choose from) and a full, well-stocked bar, including very cold bottled beer that was 100% comp. My first The Club experience and it was very nice, I'll be back!
Old Aug 9, 2015, 1:31 pm

Programs: DL PM, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by mersk862
Only PHX here is not accessible to DL gates without reclearing TSA.
Is there no airside, post-security transfer between Terminal 4 and Delta's Terminal 3?

Tomorrow will be the first time I'll fly into PHX. This week will also be the first time I'll try SDC (I FCM'd on this trip), on Friday to try to get back into BOS sooner than midnight-ish. Usually I camp out at the SkyClub when I have a long wait, to get some work done. If I can't SDC and there's no post-security transfer T4 to T3, are both terminals Pre-check to try to speed a transfer between them?

Thanks, and fly safely,
waywardflf

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.