Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is Wifi Complimentary in First Class

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2015, 10:51 am

Delta Studio: Only if you have Apple, right? . I've never been able to use any of my android devices with delta studio which REALLY pisses me off!!! Anyone know if that's going to improve?
Old Jul 7, 2015, 11:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by skintwo
Delta Studio: Only if you have Apple, right? . I've never been able to use any of my android devices with delta studio which REALLY pisses me off!!! Anyone know if that's going to improve?
I use DL Studio on my Nexus 10 all the time.

YMMV on the actual quality of the stream and connectivity - only seems to be able to actually start a movie maybe 50% of the time. But a couple times I had that issue and was sitting next to an iPad user also trying to stream a movie, they were having the same problem.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.