Search

A330-200 Delta One Lav Question

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2015, 3:31 pm
Original Poster
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, IHG Diamond, IC Amb
A330-200 Delta One Lav Question

Although I have been on the 777 a dozen times, I think I have only been on an A330 once.

Flying SEA-HKG and I am curious as to which of the lavs is the biggest in J. We are seated in 6B+C

Yes, I am asking this question for the reason that you are thinking. LoL
Old Jun 29, 2015, 3:43 pm

Programs: Delta DM 3+MM
If I recall correctly, there are two lavs as you walk up to the front. One is in the same "walk" as going in to the cockpit (smaller lav.) The other is in the middle area -- between the aisle to the cockpit and the galley. That is the larger more comfortable lav in my estimation.

Now, since you have ridden 777 many times, may I ask you which seats you think are the better ones? I'm booked in 6A and 7A one way and I'm thinking of taking 7CD the other way just so my companion can experience both seatings. Your thoughts?
Old Jun 29, 2015, 4:08 pm
Original Poster
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, IHG Diamond, IC Amb
Originally Posted by lking
Now, since you have ridden 777 many times, may I ask you which seats you think are the better ones? I'm booked in 6A and 7A one way and I'm thinking of taking 7CD the other way just so my companion can experience both seatings. Your thoughts?
7A and 7D are the best on the 777 (especially if flying alone) as they have extra storage space.

I am doing the same thing as you on our trip to HKG, which is seating us together in the middle for the outbound and then I have us in 5A & 6A on the way home. ^^

My girl has never been out of the country let alone flown anywhere in anything but Y. Should be a fantastic time.
Old Jun 29, 2015, 4:13 pm

Programs: DL DM MM, BIS 2.4MM, EK Gold, SQ Gold, Marriott Gold, HH Gold,
Originally Posted by lking
If I recall correctly, there are two lavs as you walk up to the front. One is in the same "walk" as going in to the cockpit (smaller lav.) The other is in the middle area -- between the aisle to the cockpit and the galley. That is the larger more comfortable lav in my estimation.

2 in the front, one in the rear.....of BE.
Old Jun 29, 2015, 4:47 pm

Programs: AA Plat 2MM/UA G MM/DL MM DM 2015/BA Silver/Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by 355F1
7A and 7D are the best on the 777 (especially if flying alone) as they have extra storage space.

I am doing the same thing as you on our trip to HKG, which is seating us together in the middle for the outbound and then I have us in 5A & 6A on the way home. ^^

My girl has never been out of the country let alone flown anywhere in anything but Y. Should be a fantastic time.
I recommend the larger lav.
Old Jun 29, 2015, 4:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
just don't get arrested
Old Jun 29, 2015, 8:21 pm

Programs: Show me the points!
Originally Posted by CDKing
just don't get arrested

I was thinking he was going to reenact my event on CMH-ATL years ago. Was upgraded (on CRJ7) and had just eaten a Max and Ermas tortilla soup and burger combo (amazing). Spent most of the flight up front... that place beyond first class.

I don't think we're talking about the same thing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.