Goose Island IPA
Miller Lite

Dallas (DFW)
Miller Lite
Shiner Bock
Stella Artois
Rahr & Sons Stormcloud IPA

Detroit (DTW)
Latitude 42 "Layover IPA" (possibly rebranded "I.P.EH!")
Saugatuck Brewing Company "Bonfire Brown"
Miller Lite

Fort Lauderdale (FLL)

Honolulu (HNL)

Indianapolis (IND)

Jacksonville (JAX)

Los Angeles (LAX)

Memphis (MEM)

Miami (MIA)

Milwaukee (MKE)

Minneapolis (MSP):

C12 Club: Summit Extra Pale Ale or Miller Lite

Nashville (BNA)

New Orleans (MSY)

New York (JFK, LGA, EWR)
JFK - T2 Club - Brooklyn Lager or Miller Lite
LGA -
EWR -

Orlando (MCO)
Orlando Red
Miller Lite

Philadelphia (PHL)
Victory Summer Love... nice blonde ale, good summer drink
Replaced by Victory Festbier

Portland (PDX)

Raleigh–Durham (RDU)

Salt Lake City (SLC)

San Diego (SAN)

San Francisco (SFO)

Seattle–Tacoma (SEA)
Manny's

Tampa (TPA)

Washington–Reagan National (DCA)
Miller Lite
Port City Essential Pale Ale

West Palm Beach (PBI)
Miller Lite
Due South Caramel Cream Ale

The Bar at the Sky Club menu of complimentary drinks

SkyClubs with espresso machines using real beans:

Seattle (SEA) - Starbucks beans
Los Angeles (LAX) - Starbucks beans

Feel free to edit and add airports and choices
Print Wikipost

Sky Club beverage changes coming soon?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2015, 8:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
Originally Posted by realjd
Sodexo is perfectly capable of making good food. I suspect that your university, just like my company, are too cheap to pay them for quality ingredients. We use them for catering and they run our company cafeteria. The same kitchen staff that makes terrible food for the cafeteria produces excellent food for the executive dining room and company awards banquets and other such events.
I believe its actually SodexoMAGIC (Magic Johnson) that Delta uses for the SkyKlubs. And yes, Delta sets the level of quality and training.

Fun fact: Sodexo also runs some of the Virgin Atlantic lounges. So again, it's up to the client to set the level of quality and service.
Old Jun 7, 2015, 8:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
Originally Posted by Drewstaa
I sat next to a Sodexo manager today and she mentioned the changes as well ... - Bombay Gin for sure, can't remember the others she mentioned.
If that is true then I will personally thank Jeff Robertson and acknowledge that he has finally done something positive for his customers.

(Although I'll be worried that his 'enhancement' comes at some other cost)
Old Jun 7, 2015, 8:12 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta SkySponge ExtraAbsorbent, SPG Gold
If the liquor improvements do actually happen then I'll resume my membership. I'm glad that those who like beer and wine will also be getting something they enjoy.
Old Jun 7, 2015, 8:19 pm

Programs: DL 4MM; DM
I wonder if the SC renewals were down year over year. I can't imagine they would make a change just because people "just" complained.
Old Jun 7, 2015, 9:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles
Originally Posted by BamaGirl
I wonder if the SC renewals were down year over year. I can't imagine they would make a change just because people "just" complained.
Complaining with your wallet can be quite eloquent.

Rest assured that they did not do this (if they do it) out of the goodness of their heart.
Old Jun 7, 2015, 10:18 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by StayingHomeIsBetter
Rest assured that they did not do this (if they do it) out of the goodness of their heart.
^ If Delta is making improvements (or rather returning what we once enjoyed) it means they have taken a hit financially. I know I voted with my wallet when they "enhanced" the Skyclub. There is nothing in this world other than $$$ that will make DL play nice.
Old Jun 7, 2015, 11:15 pm
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Originally Posted by readywhenyouare
If the liquor improvements do actually happen then I'll resume my membership. I'm glad that those who like beer and wine will also be getting something they enjoy.
Would names like:

Belvedere Vodka
Hennessy
Grand Marnier
Moet Chandon

Impress you then?

I think it would be nice to get a mimosa now and then (I never pay for anything in a $kyPub btw).
Old Jun 8, 2015, 12:16 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Delta Points
Would names like:

Belvedere Vodka
Hennessy
Grand Marnier
Moet Chandon

Impress you then?

I think it would be nice to get a mimosa now and then (I never pay for anything in a $kyPub btw).
Lol Trust me I would be happy just to have the previous line up back plus a decent tequila.

But my dream line up of complimentary spirits would be:

Ketel One Vodka
Bombay Saphire Gin
Crown Royal Blended Canadian Whiskey
Jameson Irish Whiskey
10 Cane Rum
Avion Tequila
Black Crouse or Glen Moray Scotch
Baileys
Kahlua
Cointreau
Old Jun 8, 2015, 1:50 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by readywhenyouare
What's the information about having better wine in SCs? I haven't seen any reports of that.
Old Jun 8, 2015, 5:38 am

Programs: Now just a lowly DL PM/1MM. This industry needs some competition. It's just not enjoyable anymore.
Originally Posted by StayingHomeIsBetter
Correct. The only reason they decided to restore (note I did not say improve) the beverage selection is because they saw a financial hit.
Old Jun 8, 2015, 6:04 am

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES
Just as DL may giveth, DL may also taketh away. I wonder what the taketh away part is...
Old Jun 8, 2015, 6:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by BamaGirl
I wouldn't be surprised if renewals were down for the simple reason that they jacked up the membership price especially for medallions.
Old Jun 8, 2015, 6:25 am

Programs: Now just a lowly DL PM/1MM. This industry needs some competition. It's just not enjoyable anymore.
Originally Posted by Crazyhotelguy
Just as DL may giveth, DL may also taketh away. I wonder what the taketh away part is...
An excellent point. I'm now more certain than ever there will be some ankle grabbing for us in the near future...
Old Jun 8, 2015, 6:33 am

Programs: PA FT, TW Gold, NW/CO PE, VK Eagleflyer
Originally Posted by rylan
I wouldn't be surprised if renewals were down for the simple reason that they jacked up the membership price especially for medallions.
Someone had to pay for all that classy white Formica
Old Jun 8, 2015, 9:24 am

Programs: DL DM Charter/2.5MM, AA EXP, Marriott AMB, LT Titanium, HH Diamond, Avis PP, National Exec-E
Originally Posted by rylan
Haven't seen any lack of crowding at the clubs I'm at. Being DM, I understand that my membership is "gifted", but DL doesn't spend a lot on me. I go to the SC every flight day, mainly for the WIFI, the marinated mushrooms and water. I haven't had a G&T since they moved to Gordon's. I remember the first one I ordered, took a sip, nearly gagged and asked what it was. That is when I found out that they moved from Tanqueray to Gordon's.

This change, if true sounds great to me and it looks like it might be costing DL some real G&Ts. And yes, I can see the cost of membership going up for those that purchase it.

Last edited by SYRRDU; Jun 8, 2015 at 9:42 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.