Droid Problems with Delta App

Old May 30, 2015, 9:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: delta dm
Droid Problems with Delta App

I have been having problems with the delta app on my Droid phone for 3 months have tried everything including uninstall and reinstalling the app. Anyone else having the same problem?
Old May 30, 2015, 9:20 pm

What are some of the problems you are experiencing? It will be quite difficult for FTers to help you unless you provide some more specifics. And also make sure the app is compatible with your version of Android. The current app requires Android 4.0+ to work. I have seen numerous people on here who have been using the app for years only to find out the app no longer works with their device.

Last edited by airindia787; May 30, 2015 at 9:38 pm
Old May 31, 2015, 7:43 am
Original Poster

I try to log in on the login page with exact info I use on delta.com and the message I get is sorry that didn't work please enter valid long in credentials. ....they are the valid long in credentials and of course delta it is zero and I mean zero help
Old May 31, 2015, 8:15 am

Programs: DL SM, Amex Membership Rewards
I was having login problems a few months ago. For well over a month I wasn't able to login with droid smartphone. I kept getting a message that said something "opps that didn't go too well please try again". I de-installed Delta app and re-installed again and same problem. I gave up. Then a few days ago, after not trying for several weeks, I tried again and I was able to login with no problem. I think the problem is with Delta's app.
Old May 31, 2015, 10:13 am
Original Poster

I'll keep trying ....it hasnt let me login yet and I've been trying off and on for 3 months
Old May 31, 2015, 10:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
Op: You haven't identified a specific device, Delta app release, nor version of Android you're using. There certainly are Android users who have used the app successfully within the last three months - me included.
Old May 31, 2015, 10:41 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Sometimes if you have old software on the device, it can be a mistake to attempt to update an app without first checking that the new version is compatible with your system. If it's not broken, don't fix it without first checking carefully that this is what you want to do.
Old May 31, 2015, 3:02 pm
Original Poster

Samsung galaxy 4.... delta 3.4.....Android system update 5.0....I can go in as guest enter credit card info pull up flights but can't login
Old May 31, 2015, 3:12 pm
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Just checked - -

My Galaxy S5 is working fine.

Currently booked trips appear fine.

Quick attempt to search and book a new reservation - also fine.
Old May 31, 2015, 3:31 pm
Original Poster

I can do everything but login
Old May 31, 2015, 3:36 pm

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Originally Posted by dzflyer
I can do everything but login
Have you considered changing your password on a destktop / laptop, THEN try to log in again on your phone?
Old May 31, 2015, 3:38 pm
Original Poster

I will give it a try I changed password from my phone and it didn't work I'll try the desktop next thx
Old May 31, 2015, 4:26 pm

Programs: Delta SkyMiles
I have a Galaxy 5S and the app is working fine. I wanted to suggest typing in your information slowly and waiting a few seconds before hitting "log in". On several different apps I've found this to be helpful. Sometimes the phone/app lags and when you hit "log in" the information isn't finished computing (for lack of a better word).
Old May 31, 2015, 4:57 pm
Original Poster

Tried desktop change password and let it wait a minute before logging in and nothing....I think I'm due for a s5 or S6 soon
Old May 31, 2015, 5:05 pm

Maybe try uninstalling the app and re-downloading it again?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.