Wiki Posts
Search

delta.dumb down for anyone else?

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2015, 8:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta PM, Hyatt Discoverist, Hertz PC
delta.dumb down for anyone else?

I'm trying to complete a booking for my family of three and it keeps erroring out at the enter passenger info screen. I input all of the info and then it just recycles back to that same screen. Anyone else experiencing this tonight?

PS: Data point: 12-19 minute wait for callback from the medallion line tonight. Worst I've ever had...
Old May 27, 2015, 8:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United1K, AA ExPlAAt, DL MM/Gold, Hilton Diamond, Avis First
Originally Posted by jrkmsp
I'm trying to complete a booking for my family of three and it keeps erroring out at the enter passenger info screen. I input all of the info and then it just recycles back to that same screen. Anyone else experiencing this tonight?

PS: Data point: 12-19 minute wait for callback from the medallion line tonight. Worst I've ever had...
Nope
Old May 27, 2015, 9:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta PM, Hyatt Discoverist, Hertz PC
Update: Delta.com can't handle booking with a meeting/event code if there's more than one person in the reservation.

#actuallythatsafeature
Old May 27, 2015, 9:14 pm

Programs: Delta DM MM, IHG Plat, Hilton DM, Marriott SE, Emerald EE, Oakdale Gun Club, NRA & GOA Life Member
Originally Posted by jrkmsp
Update: Delta.com can't handle booking with a meeting/event code if there's more than one person in the reservation.

#actuallythatsafeature
Do they make you call?
Old May 27, 2015, 9:15 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
For most meetings, entire families would not be official participants, although it would seem reasonable to book colleages traveling together to the same conference on the same PNR if an administrative assistant is making the travel arrangements.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.