Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

DL changed seat on a KL operated flight

Old Apr 27, 2015, 7:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Gold, UA Gold, B6 Mosaic, Marriott Gold

Hi all!

I am traveling from BOS-JRO via AMS. I got an email yesterday stating that they changed my seat to row 7 from row 3. Then cabin in now sold out (or at least that's what they say) and I was wondering if anyone knows if KL/DL holds any seats until T-24? Can anyone check expert flyer and see if there are any seats avalible? If there's an Aisle/window available in the first cabin of WB (1-3) I'll take it!

Here's the info 6/12/15 DL9349 or KL567

note to moderators: I cannot change my seats on KLM.com due to the fact that this is a DL reservation and I don't have a KL booking code. Please don't move to KLM page!!!!!

BP&T
Old Apr 27, 2015, 8:11 pm

If you call DL they should be able to get you the KL record locator
Old Apr 27, 2015, 8:43 pm

Don't even need to do that. Just go to KLM.com and enter your last name and DL confirmation number. It will return with your KLM confirmation number.
Old Apr 27, 2015, 11:51 pm

Programs: Now MGM/Hyatt/IHG Gold Previously: DL DM, DL Reserve, Hyatt Diamond, SPG PLAT, M Life PLAT, IHG PLAT
Originally Posted by BravoZulu
Don't even need to do that. Just go to KLM.com and enter your last name and DL confirmation number. It will return with your KLM confirmation number.
thank god you said it! I don't understand how no ones really know this.

KLM website recognize DL Booking Ref and you can see your AF/KL Booking Ref on KLM.com if you need it for AF
Old Apr 28, 2015, 5:29 am
Original Poster

I've tried and it has rejected me? I called KLM last night and said since it's a DL flight number I cann only modify the trip on DL
Old Apr 28, 2015, 5:30 am
Original Poster

And DL says the cabin is full? I was just wondering if KL/DL hold seats in the WBC until T-24
Old Apr 28, 2015, 5:40 am
Original Poster

Does anyone know if KLM closes the seat selection until OLCI?
Expert flyer is telling me I cznt view it until OLCI
Old Apr 28, 2015, 9:26 am

Programs: DL SPlat, KLM Bump, Privium Plus, GOES
Originally Posted by BostonPlanesAndTrains
Hi all!

I am traveling from BOS-JRO via AMS. I got an email yesterday stating that they changed my seat to row 7 from row 3. Then cabin in now sold out (or at least that's what they say) and I was wondering if anyone knows if KL/DL holds any seats until T-24? Can anyone check expert flyer and see if there are any seats avalible? If there's an Aisle/window available in the first cabin of WB (1-3) I'll take it!

Here's the info 6/12/15 DL9349 or KL567
KL 567 0 AMS
06/12/15 10:15 AM JRO
06/12/15 7:55 PM 332
Daily
83% / 12m J2 C0 D0 I0 Z0 Y9 B9 M9 U9 K3 H0 L0 Q0 T0 E0 N0 R0 V0 G0 X0

DL isn't holding seats since it's a KLM operated flight and they (KLM) are still willing to sell 2 WBC seats.
There are some older similiar threads how to handle, -ie how to create a KLM account login there or at AF, or twitter/call them to get your problem solved
Old Apr 28, 2015, 9:34 am

Programs: DL Diamond, MM, Hilton, Marriott, Priority Club, etc
My experience with KL is that they do shut off Delta from allowing changes before all the seats are gone but there might only be 1 or 2 (or none) when they do so.

You do have to play the KL account game to see if there are any seats.
Old Apr 28, 2015, 10:18 am
Suspended

Going on a Safari to the Serengeti?
Old Apr 28, 2015, 2:21 pm
Original Poster

Thank You All I really appreciate how you took time out of your day to answer my question!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.