Gift for SC Folks

Old Mar 29, 2015, 11:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, HH Gold, SPG Platinum 100, National Executive Elite
Gift for SC Folks

Currently finishing up my last year of college and will no longer be flying in/out of RDU soon. Wanted to do something nice for all the SC folks who have helped me on countless occasions. Would you all think a small gift basket they might be able to share in the break room would be a good idea? It would be one of those ones where everything is sealed, no fruit or things like that.
Old Mar 30, 2015, 1:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by suvayanr
Currently finishing up my last year of college and will no longer be flying in/out of RDU soon. Wanted to do something nice for all the SC folks who have helped me on countless occasions. Would you all think a small gift basket they might be able to share in the break room would be a good idea? It would be one of those ones where everything is sealed, no fruit or things like that.
I've given chocolates during the holiday season with a nice card, they really appreciate it. Classy move to do something like this IMO.
Old Mar 30, 2015, 5:31 am

Programs: DL DM/MM, Marriott Plat Premier, HH Diamond, Hyatt Plat, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by suvayanr
I recently gave them a couple boxes of girl scout cookies. Their response: "How did you know we love chocolate?"

So yes, it is very much appreciated by them. Random acts of kindness, and all that.
Old Mar 30, 2015, 6:47 am

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Gold
Starbucks gift cards are always appreciated.
Old Mar 30, 2015, 6:55 am

Programs: DM/3MM
Originally Posted by mnredfox
I've given chocolates during the holiday season with a nice card, they really appreciate it. Classy move to do something like this IMO.
I do this also. It goes over very well, and they remember the gesture.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.