Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

To the woman yelling at ex-husband "Steve" on the phone in the MSP-G skyclub....

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

To the woman yelling at ex-husband "Steve" on the phone in the MSP-G skyclub....

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2015, 4:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/2.5MM, 20 Years Top Tier on DL, UA 1K, AC E75k, MR/SPG Lifetime Platinum

...please stop now - It is pretty embarrassing that I know a lot about your marriage - Way more than I ever wanted to know...

Anyone else hearing this?

Lots of f-bombs and yelling...

TFD
Old Mar 29, 2015, 4:51 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
So tell her to STFU.
Old Mar 29, 2015, 4:52 pm
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
I was in the JFK T-4 SkyClub, and a man sitting near me was speaking VERY LOUDLY into his cell phone, with, what I'd say was a heavy Israeli accent . . . . .

Turn left 4 times and stop at 23

Turn right 3 times and stop at . . . . .

Old Mar 29, 2015, 4:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/2.5MM, 20 Years Top Tier on DL, UA 1K, AC E75k, MR/SPG Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by Doc Savage
So tell her to STFU.
Easy to say on FT, hard to do in real life, especially if you want to get to your final destination

(and it's spring break so the airports are teeming with kettles and all of the flights are sold out)
Old Mar 29, 2015, 5:18 pm
Original Poster

...still going...

I know more about Steve now than most of his close friends...

LOL
Old Mar 29, 2015, 5:37 pm

Originally Posted by Task Force DL
Easy to say on FT, hard to do in real life, especially if you want to get to your final destination
You could try this:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA1J-raGinQ
Old Mar 29, 2015, 5:42 pm

Programs: DL DM
I wish DL would stop the tolerance with trash and start kicking people out of SC.

Raise the dues!
Old Mar 29, 2015, 5:48 pm

Programs: UA Mileage Plus, NWA WorldPerks deserter, Alaska Airlines Something-er-Other...
Talking

Originally Posted by Burj
Oh good God that's funny!
Thanks for the morning laugh!
Old Mar 29, 2015, 5:49 pm
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Originally Posted by bubbashow
I wish DL would stop the tolerance with trash and start kicking people out of SC.
Yes, the atmosphere needs to be improved for the freeloading DM sponges.

Old Mar 29, 2015, 5:49 pm

Programs: UA Mileage Plus, NWA WorldPerks deserter, Alaska Airlines Something-er-Other...

Raise the dues!
yup! only poor people are loud!
Old Mar 29, 2015, 6:08 pm

Programs: Delta PM, United Silver, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by Task Force DL
...please stop now - It is pretty embarrassing that I know a lot about your marriage - Way more than I ever wanted to know...

Anyone else hearing this?

Lots of f-bombs and yelling...

TFD
Something was in the air in MSP today clearly. I took a Flight to MKE. There was a guy at my gate(C12) that kept walking back and forth talking really loud into his iPhone headset. Everyone kept giving him the glare and two guys asked him politely to move to the open area away from everyone. He just blew them off.

Then of course comes boarding the plane. I got my upgrade yesterday to FC. Well mister special stepped in front of me and said " This is first class boarding". I just ignored him and stepped in front of him pissing him off. Well just my luck I was in 4C and he was in 4A. Slept the whole way. Then of course once we landed... Boom back on the phone for a loud call. The guy next to me told him to SFTU. He of course ignored and continued on. Glad I have Bose Noise cancelling to block him out for the most part.
Old Mar 29, 2015, 6:30 pm

Programs: UA PP (2MM), BA gold
Poor Steve-

Steve , if you need advice let me know. I have 2 ex-of those.....
Old Mar 29, 2015, 7:40 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta Turbo Diamond, Functioning Alcoholic, Hertz Pres Circle (When they have cars), Marriott Lifer
Now you know why I divorced her!
Old Mar 29, 2015, 7:54 pm

Programs: DL PM, Natl-Exec Elite, Hertz-President Circle, Marriot/Starwood-Gold, HHonors-Gold

Raise the dues!
It is a erroneous to think there is a correlation between prosperity and etiquette. So raising the dues will not stop these types of issues.
Old Mar 29, 2015, 8:22 pm

Programs: DL DM, PMNW 1MM, DL 1MM
And of course all these loud people you guys speaketh of are reading this thread and will change their behavior accordingly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.