The Club at ATL

Old Mar 16, 2015, 11:40 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum, etc etc etc
The Club at ATL

Hi all, for my ATL folks who have an Amex platinum charge card can you enter the club at ATL our in F if you are flying on a domestic ticket? I cant remember if the Amex priority pass membership is only good for international or not.

This is for the priority pass select membership
Old Mar 16, 2015, 11:49 am
Marriott 5+ Badge

Programs: Delta Diamond, Bonvoy something good; sometimes other things too
You can use that club, as well as all of the Amex Platinum lounge access options, when flying domestically. However you do need to have requested and received the actual Priority Pass card to get in -- the Amex Platinum card by itself gets you nothing there.
Old Mar 16, 2015, 12:12 pm

Programs: A few airlines, hotel programs and car rentals
Yes, what bgriff said.

FYI, it is really small/cramped compared to the DL SC right across the hall (mezzanine level), but they have decent alcohol/food options compared to SC (everything is included with your PP). Fair warning, The Club gets really crowded right before the departure of the LH flight!!
I had a really long layover at ATL, before my evening flight to DXB, and I had a decent enough lunch at The Club before heading over to SC to shower and pass out!
Old Mar 16, 2015, 12:34 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Thanks everyone

I have been before, but I will go there over the sky club any day. I only went to this lounge when flying international though so that is where my confusion was.
Old Mar 16, 2015, 12:38 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL FO, UA Silver, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Avis Pres Club
I generally like to get food at The Club at ATL, and then head over to the SkyClub across the hall for the more space and comfortable seating.
Old Mar 16, 2015, 1:24 pm

Smaller but much less crowded than the skyclub and has much better food/drink. It gets packed in the evening before all the European/Latin American flights leave but other times its a much better option (tho its a shlep depending on where your flight leaves from)
Old Mar 16, 2015, 2:48 pm

Programs: DL DM/2.5MM, 20 Years Top Tier on DL, UA 1K, AC E75k, MR/SPG Lifetime Platinum
They will also charge for a companion without telling you....

This has also been covered in other threads....

The PP lounges are decent but upon arrival they will ask to see your PP card and will gladly let you in with a companion. They will swipe your PP card and give you a receipt with no numbers on it. Depending on the club, you will see a charge from $25-35 for the companion.

Lucky for me the first time this happened, I had changed my Plat AMEX card number due to fraud so they were unable to collect - LOL

It's all in the T&Cs but the way that they deal with it at the lounges is quite fraudulent - Especially the "receipt" with no numbers on it.

TFD
Old Mar 16, 2015, 6:29 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Delta Reserve, Amex Plat, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Diamond, Starbucks Gold ;)
Originally Posted by Task Force DL
This has also been covered in other threads....

The PP lounges are decent but upon arrival they will ask to see your PP card and will gladly let you in with a companion. They will swipe your PP card and give you a receipt with no numbers on it. Depending on the club, you will see a charge from $25-35 for the companion.

Lucky for me the first time this happened, I had changed my Plat AMEX card number due to fraud so they were unable to collect - LOL

It's all in the T&Cs but the way that they deal with it at the lounges is quite fraudulent - Especially the "receipt" with no numbers on it.

TFD
Guests are $29 is pretty much every PP lounge I've accessed. It's clearly advertised by Amex and PP. I think the reason the lounge agents don't say anything is because they think you already know this. (For better or worse)

Club at ATL does have better food than the SkyClub. The Club at SJC is probably my favorite of the domestic PP "The Club" lounges.
Old Jul 1, 2015, 7:23 pm

If I take a domestic travel and make connection at atl, can I go to terminal F? Will I needto go through security? If I do, will the security checkpoint allow me to go in to terminal F with my domestic boarding pass? I
Thanks
Old Jul 1, 2015, 7:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by sbbi
If I take a domestic travel and make connection at atl, can I go to terminal F? Will I needto go through security? If I do, will the security checkpoint allow me to go in to terminal F with my domestic boarding pass? I
Thanks
No checkpoint. All of ATL's airside space is connected. Just take the train to F and you're there.
Old Jul 2, 2015, 6:27 am

The Sheraton Princess Kaiulani across the street from your hotel has a real Christmas treat, a really large award winning gingerbread village. Just Google Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Christmas for all the details and many hits.

http://www.google.com/search?q=princ...0QsAQ&dpr=1.25

http://www.starwoodhotelshawaii.com/...llage-2014.pdf
Old Dec 1, 2017, 3:48 am
Suspended
Original Poster

The Club At ATL

i know the club at ATL does not serve on sundays until 12:30 but does anyone know what time they start serving alcohol on weekdays? Is it 8:30? 9:30?
Old Dec 1, 2017, 12:26 pm

Programs: UA 1K, TK E+, AS MVPG, SPG&Marriott Plat, HHD, Hertz PC
I’d say 8:30 as UA Club starts at that time.
Old Dec 1, 2017, 12:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM & 2MM™, Lifetime HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by mdbe
I’d say 8:30 as UA Club starts at that time.
That appears to be the general time that Georgia law allows it.
Old Jan 30, 2018, 11:05 am

Programs: DL Gold, IHG Spire Elite, Hilton Diamond, National EE
FYI - As of my January 2018 visits to The Club at ATL the bar staff advise that they are limiting alcoholic beverages to three per hour... depending on who you get you might have a hard time getting served (or at least expect to get grilled about your consumption).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.