Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Disgusting LAX Skyclub Feb 13, 2015 9:00am

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Disgusting LAX Skyclub Feb 13, 2015 9:00am

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2016, 11:52 pm

Programs: HH-Diamond, Delta-Diamond
Originally Posted by kettle1

That was my wife and I. Was it near the magazine rack facing left? If it was that was me and my wife, or my secretary. What day are you talking about? Thursday it would be my wife. Friday it would be my secretary (but she is in her 20's).
At least take it to the shower like everyone else.
Old Feb 13, 2016, 2:37 am

Programs: Delta
Originally Posted by guller
I love that reading random threads on flyertalk almost always gives me a chuckle. I suspect that aspiring stand up comedians scour the site for material for their routines ^
Then again, I am prone to chuckling a lot anyways, I find life in general to be pretty amusing.

Mods, feel free to move to the meaningless ramblings thread...
Old Feb 13, 2016, 3:37 am

Programs: PA FT, TW Gold, NW/CO PE, VK Eagleflyer
Originally Posted by kettle1

That was my wife and I. Was it near the magazine rack facing left? If it was that was me and my wife, or my secretary. What day are you talking about? Thursday it would be my wife. Friday it would be my secretary (but she is in her 20's).
I'm impressed; we have a member of congress posting of FT.
Old Feb 13, 2016, 3:54 am

Programs: DL DM/MM , IHG Plat, MR Titanium, HH Gold, EK Frequent Kettle, UA Silver, AA Hater
Originally Posted by ab_initio
There is something about LA, LAX, and in particular this lounge that results in a fairly high dbag to considerate person ratio. Before folks flame me, I'm a LA native but the airport experience is downright embarrassing.
If you are in CDG, there is a high % of French in the club.

If you are in NRT, there is a high % of Japanese in the club.

Based on that simple fact, if you are in LAX there is a higher % of.....well, you already said it.

"Got to stay away from the left coast groovies
Living their lives like a cheesy movie
The wrap around shades and the air-head cuties
Got a new-age stench because he traded his Patchouli"

Gov't Mule
Old Feb 14, 2016, 8:41 pm

Programs: QFF Gold, Flying Blue, Enrich
Originally Posted by guller
To be fair he did try, but I was in there with his ex and her cousin and (for once) we remembered to lock the doors.

Apologies to everyone for the inconvenience.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.