Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Get full credit for DL flights based on miles flown

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Get full credit for DL flights based on miles flown

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2015, 10:25 am

Programs: Delta Skymiles
This seems like it would make my life more complicated rather than helpful. I'll stick to delta despite the devaluation.
Old Mar 1, 2015, 5:29 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles (silver), Lounge Key
Czech Airlines are changing their rules of the OK PLUS program, so this might be a valuable information for all those who consider making the switch:

Beginning the 2015 summer season, you will need much more miles to qualify for a silver (25K, was 15) or Gold (50k, was 30) card. The number of legs increases (15 vs. 30) as well, but mainly, YOU HAVE TO FLY SIX CSA FLIGHTS in order to qualify for the gold card.

The new rules are already posted, no validity on them but the old rules are already gone.
Old Mar 1, 2015, 6:57 pm

Programs: Delta PlM, 1M
For a US based DL flyer, I fail to see how this even comes close to working.

One would be unable to obtain any status, and this really sucks. Try picking seats on DL as a kettle. Welcome to 44D.

And on RDM accrual, you are now comparing miles based non-status accrual with status adjusted $ based accrual. For the average FF DL flyer, that seriously changes the numbers.

For this few who use both airlines, I could see the point. But they probably already know how to run the numbers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.