Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Excellent J Award Availability to Europe and Beyond in Late Summer

Old Jan 4, 2015, 1:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, BA, UA, Spirit, Delta, PC Plat, SPG Gold, HHonors Diamond, Club Carlson Gold, Marriott Gold

Maybe not news to many, but Delta still has excellent nonstop J award availability to Europe and beyond from many hubs in July/August. I compiled a list of international flights (mostly on Delta metal, but also VS and VA). Please see if you can add partners flights where there is good availability. My full article is here.

JFK

A lot of roundtrip availability for TWO to the following cities (and more).

LHR (plenty on VS)
MAN
FRA
ZRH
MAD
KEF
DAK

BOS

AMS
LHR

ATL

LHR
MAN
ZRH
GRU

DTW

LHR
FCO
GRU

CVG

CDG: decent availability, not great

MSP

LHR: decent, not great

SLC

AMS

LAX

LHR
SYD (great availability on VA and decent on KE via ICN)
WLG (VA via BNE)

SEA

ICN (on DL, didn't find KE).

Seattle is the worst for Europe. Zero to very little availability.

If you've found other international J seats on partners (especially the ones without YQ) post them here.

Delta SkyMiles 2015: Agonized, Tantalized and Analyzed Part 2: Hub by Hub in Maps and Details

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.