Search

Any recent awards to EZE via AM?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2014, 1:12 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: DL SM, UA MP.
Any recent awards to EZE via AM?

Only DL low awards to EZE is through MEX on AM.

This is for next fall/winter.

I found this trip report thread to be useful but the MEX-EZE leg was on the old 767, which he didn't like:

Buenos Aires Via Mexico City on Aeromexico Business Class

However, the delta.com shows an AM30, which is listed as a 787, which according to the poster was great on the JFK-MEX segment.
Old Dec 21, 2014, 10:32 am

Programs: Delta FO
Not sure what your question is. I am booked EZE-MEX on a 787-800 Business award for mid October. Inventory is drying up fast, though. I feel lucky to have booked that one.
Old Dec 21, 2014, 1:12 pm

Programs: DL DM/2MM
If you're going to fly AM to EZE, you may consider just buying it. Current prices in Business Class SFO-EZE are at $1881 until the end of schedule. It's a really good price.

I think it books into I class, which doesn't earn MQMs or SkyMiles as far as I know though.
Old Dec 21, 2014, 1:31 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: DL SM, UA MP.
Hmm, I'm not looking for status on DL anyways.

Just looking to burn my DL SkyMiles more than anything, trying to find good value.

I've been using one TATL business redemption per year out of SFO.

Is the AM 787 business product comparable to other SkyTeam business awards?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.