Miles posting slowly?

Old Dec 17, 2014, 5:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Skymiles
Miles posting slowly?

My experience is that Delta is awesome at quickly posting mileage flown - updating MQM's overnight. However, my flights yesterday haven't posted yet - which is very unusual.

Has anyone else noticed that flights from yesterday haven't posted? I'm only inpatient because yesterday's flights will make me a PM for the first time ever! I keep refreshing Delta.com, waiting for it to say "Platinum Medallion"... and I keep getting disappointed...

I'm guessing maybe their systems are just backed up right now due to all the holiday flying??

Anyone else have issues with yesterday's flights posting?
Old Dec 17, 2014, 5:16 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum & MM, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, National Car Executive
Miles posting slowly?

I always find flights late in the day take an extra day. Morning flights do seem to post next day. All my flights from Monday posted as of this morning. The first one was am and posted Tuesday. The connection was later in the day and posted this morning.

What time was your flight?
Old Dec 17, 2014, 6:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
my flight miles and basic MQMs have been posting ok, but the class-of-service bonus for an A fare SEA-ATL-DCA hasn't shown up (and it's going on 72 hrs after flights)

I also haven't seen the 15k bonus RDMs for my third roundtrip under the "Seattle30" promo, but curiously the 10k bonus for the second roundtrip posted after I'd only flown the inbound leg

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.