Wiki Posts
Search

bad data load 11/28?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2014, 9:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, HH Gold, SPG Platinum 100, National Executive Elite
bad data load 11/28?

Just logged in to my SM account and it shows me missing 4K MQM and $200MQD and 4 MQS. anyone else having issues?
Old Nov 28, 2014, 9:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WWF, Appalachian Mountain Club
Originally Posted by suvayanr
Just logged in to my SM account and it shows me missing 4K MQM and $200MQD and 4 MQS. anyone else having issues?
Yep. There's been some SM issues discussed lately. My PM qualifying flight has not posted and the last several week's flights are out of order, date-wise. Also, all cancelled flights are showing up in my SM account, showing zero earnings, like they should, but it really clutters up the screen. It's a real jumbled mess.

Probably a good time to take some screen caps.
Old Nov 28, 2014, 9:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, HH Gold, SPG Platinum 100, National Executive Elite
bad data load 11/28?

The most interesting part... My iPhone app is still showing the bad load but DL.com has the right numbers!

And yeah lately I've been resorting to save the PDF of the sky miles output at the end of each week.
Old Nov 28, 2014, 10:49 am

Programs: DL GM (2MM), Lifetime Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat
Note they also do audits from time to time. I had an MQM adjustment earlier this year from some partner flights that were apparently credited incorrectly. If you know you're right, then screen shot daily or a few times a week just to make sure. If you have a lot of partner flights/activities then maybe there was an adjustment not in your favor.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.