Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seat Recommendation in J on 76z

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2017, 11:21 am
Suspended

Programs: DL Diamond, AAdvantage EXP, Hyatt Explorist, HHonors Diamond, Avis First
Originally Posted by UVAhoo06
I browsed through some of the old threads, and I found one FAQ on aircraft configurations. Though there was a lot of chatter about which Y seats and EconComfort seats to pick, there wasn't much info about J seats. I've been in 1A before, and from what I remember, the footwell seemed a little larger. I don't remember whether noise from the galley/lav was a problem. Does anyone else have a seat recommendation on this aircraft?

Thanks, FTers
Fellow UVA Hoo? Wahoowaa!
Old May 7, 2017, 11:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite, Avis Presidents Club
Originally Posted by MegatopLover
What about 1B and 1C? Same as 1A and 1D, with the bigger footwell?
Yes, they also have a larger footwell like 1A/D.
Old May 7, 2017, 2:26 pm

Programs: DL SPlat, KLM Bump, Privium Plus, GOES
Looks i'm sitting in a 76L for my BRU-ATL leg. Does the BOEING 767-300ER (76L) also have the larger footwells for seats 1A and 1D?
Old May 7, 2017, 3:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite, Avis Presidents Club
Originally Posted by Grouchy
Looks i'm sitting in a 76L for my BRU-ATL leg. Does the BOEING 767-300ER (76L) also have the larger footwells for seats 1A and 1D?
All of the internationally equipped 767 variants do.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.