Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MQMs worth?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2014, 2:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by girliegirl23
Haha I'll keep you in mind. I'm still 2k a away from the threshold and a week away from my annual fee renewing which is why I'm trying to figure out if it's worth it for me to try to push it before I cancel the card.
If EZEDoesIt doesn't take them, I will.

Or, since we appear to both be in ATL, we could have some sort of epic FT-themed battle to win them.
Old Oct 30, 2014, 7:06 pm

Programs: DL DM 2MM, MR LTT, Hilton D, Hertz PC. National Emerald Exec, UA Silver(thanks to Marriott)
You must be a miserable person, passing false judgement on people you don't even know. Have fun with that.
Actually I am not and my vast array of friends think I have a great sense of humor. I also am not stupid.

But you must be very lonely to post such meaningless content with no hidden agenda.
Old Oct 30, 2014, 8:01 pm

Programs: DL, HHonors, Bonvoy, Hyatt
Originally Posted by gooselee
Or, since we appear to both be in ATL, we could have some sort of epic FT-themed battle to win them.
What'd you have in mind?
Old Oct 30, 2014, 11:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM, NR; HH Diamond, Bonvoy LT Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Diamond, others
Originally Posted by EZEDoesIt
What'd you have in mind?
Video or it didn't happen.
Old Oct 31, 2014, 12:59 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by BusTrav8yrs
Quote:

You must be a miserable person, passing false judgement on people you don't even know. Have fun with that.

Actually I am not and my vast array of friends think I have a great sense of humor. I also am not stupid.

But you must be very lonely to post such meaningless content with no hidden agenda.
Yes, I'm the lonely one, yet you're the one who continues to aggressively post in my "meaningless" thread. xx.
Old Oct 31, 2014, 1:06 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by CKDGM
You can't sell them, but I suspect you could give them away as a thank-you for a charitable donation. Do you have a favorite food bank or similar charity? You could see how big a donation FTers would be willing to make for them, which wouldn't give you the money but would make a bunch of hungry people happier.
That would have been a great idea but I actually found my recipient earlier today. Get to help out my best friend that happens to be 16k short of her status. She did a lot of intl travel this year through Quantas and so hasn't quite hit her mark yet on Delta. She's really excited as she didn't think she would be able to make it.
Old Oct 31, 2014, 5:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by EZEDoesIt
What'd you have in mind?
I figured we could let OP decide, as I'm not having a very imaginative week (trust me, I tried before my previous post ).

Too bad for us, and the entertainment of FTers everywhere, she already found someone to gift the MQMs to. But good on OP for being generous to her friend!
Old Oct 31, 2014, 8:51 am

Programs: DL, HHonors, Bonvoy, Hyatt
Back to the drawing board to figure out how I'll ever make it to DM again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.