Community
Wiki Posts
Search

KE Business Award Ticket Help

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2014, 12:20 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA Premier, AA Gold, Hertz PC, National Exec Elite, Sixt Plat
Originally Posted by Zamees
I just booked an award ticket on KE through Delta.com, when selecting the flight, It showed up as Business class. This is on the 380 from JFK -> ICN.
On your first try?!?!?!?! ^

Originally Posted by Winkdaddy
Everything about the above statement is pretty remarkable in a positive way ^
So true... especially if it was on his first try!!! ^
Old Oct 15, 2014, 8:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL SM, CX GREEN
Originally Posted by Pathfinder813
On your first try?!?!?!?! ^

So true... especially if it was on his first try!!! ^
I guess I got pretty lucky, booked for 1 month out. It's just one way though, the return trip is Economy on Delta. 135k total miles.
Old Oct 15, 2014, 8:32 pm

Programs: DL GM
You did get lucky. I tried for weeks on end to get JFK ICN available in O. No luck. Had to settle for LAX outbound and ATL home. Although i did get the domestic segments in F put in at no additional miles per the fare rules. An inexperienced agent may try to fight you on it but they are wrong and sometimes have an an attitude about it when they are made to realize it by a supervisor!
Old Oct 21, 2014, 9:36 am

Programs: DM/3MM
Originally Posted by sectflyer
You did get lucky. I tried for weeks on end to get JFK ICN available in O. No luck. Had to settle for LAX outbound and ATL home. Although i did get the domestic segments in F put in at no additional miles per the fare rules. An inexperienced agent may try to fight you on it but they are wrong and sometimes have an an attitude about it when they are made to realize it by a supervisor!
KE inventory has increased dramatically in the last few weeks, searchable on DL.com.
Old Oct 21, 2014, 10:33 am

Programs: Riteaid wellness+ Gold, PlanetFitness Preferred Black, Hyatt Cubic Zirconia, Hallmark Crown Platinum
Originally Posted by TrojanTraveler
KE inventory has increased dramatically in the last few weeks, searchable on DL.com.
Oh wow - I actually see plenty of days where there are two award J seats available.

All praise the lord - I can finally use my half million miles ^

Now if I can only find a way to book JFK-ICN-MLE (via CMB). KE allows it, but last time I tried DL said no.
Old Oct 22, 2014, 7:10 am

Programs: DM/3MM
Originally Posted by IIIIIIIIIIllllllllll
Oh wow - I actually see plenty of days where there are two award J seats available.

All praise the lord - I can finally use my half million miles ^

Now if I can only find a way to book JFK-ICN-MLE (via CMB). KE allows it, but last time I tried DL said no.
Yep, lots of availability at low rates on lots of days to many destinations. Get 'em while they are there...it's only a matter of time before a) more people realize how many seats on KE in business there are or b) this could be a mistake and DL or KE pulls them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.