Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Funny Flight Attendants

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2014, 7:22 pm

Programs: Delta DM/1.3MM, Marriott PP/LTP, Natl EE, Etihad Guest, FT FNG
From a SW FA: please check around you to make sure that you have all of your belongings including children and spouses, you won't want them we don't either.
Old Sep 15, 2014, 7:22 pm

Programs: Delta DM, SP Plat, Hilton Gold
Funny Flight Attendants

"This is the final leg for this airplane tonight, and it will be receiving a thorough cleaning once we deplane. If you'd like to volunteer to help clean the plane, let us know by standing up before the plane comes to the gate and we turn off the seatbelt light."

Also, from pilot:
"Folks , the IFE tonight will be a real treat. I've loaded all of the pictures from my family's recent trip to the the Grand Canyon on it, and you can watch all ### pictures as we fly to Orange County tonight...."
Old Sep 15, 2014, 8:23 pm

Programs: DL DM Charter/2.5MM, AA EXP, Marriott AMB, LT Titanium, HH Diamond, Avis PP, National Exec-E
This was years ago prior to a TATL. During the preflight safety demo the FA said "... in the unlikely event that this flight becomes a cruise." It still comes to my mind on every TATL.
Old Sep 15, 2014, 8:43 pm

Last week, flight attendant accidentally says, "welcome to Salt Lake sh!tty." Couldn't have agreed more...
Old Sep 15, 2014, 9:02 pm

Programs: DL DM, 5.7 MM, UA 3.1 MM, MARRIOTT PLATINUM, AVIS FIRST, Amex Black Card
Originally Posted by stein07
Last week, flight attendant accidentally says, "welcome to Salt Lake sh!tty." Couldn't have agreed more...
Old Sep 15, 2014, 11:26 pm

Programs: Delta DM, SWA Styrofoam, Marriott Rew, SPG, HHonors
"Wear your seat belt low and snug across your hips - like my grandmother wears her sports bra".
Old Sep 16, 2014, 12:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Marriott or Hilton hot tub with a big drink <glub> Beverage: To-Go Bag™ DYKWIA: SSSS /rolleyes ☈ Date Night: Costco
Programs: Sea Shell Lounge Platinum, TSA Pre✓ Refusnik Diamond, PWP Gold, FT subset of the subset
Originally Posted by lbcnu
After a particularly "abrupt" landing: "Please remain seated with your seat belts fastened until our captain has brought us to a screeching halt at the gate."
He had a great time flying C-130s in the Guard last weekend, and wants to keep the fun going.
Old Sep 16, 2014, 12:51 am

Programs: Delta GM/1.5MM ~ United Silver ~ Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Not an FA line - but from the pilot.

"I apologize for the hard landing folks, but just as I was about put us down a family of rabbits ran onto the runway and I did my best to avoid them."

Applause from the passengers. Pilot gets back on the com "And for those of you who were on my last segment, I landed pretty hard on that one because of the moose who popped up onto the runway ... yeah, it was a moose."
Old Sep 16, 2014, 7:08 am

Programs: DL DM; DL AMEX Reserve; HHonors Gold
From a GA, not an FA, but...

Returning from a job interview in 1995 LAX-RDU on one of those awesome L-1011s. Engine failure just before takeoff, screeched to a halt - have to go back to the gate to re-book all 250 of us. Angry, unpleasant passenger talking to - screaming at - the gate agent right in front of me. I got up there, as cooperative and pleasant as I could be, empathizing with her about the gentleman in front of me. Without missing a beat she says "Mr. Johnson will be on the first flight to RDU tomorrow morning. His luggage is on its way to ANC."
Old Sep 16, 2014, 7:34 am
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
From a SLC GA:
We are going to begin boarding shortly. Boarding will be done by zone and I will be checking every boarding pass. If you try to board earlier, we will put you in a timeout zone (points to an enclosed area between the podium and some seats) and you will be able to board only after you apologize.
Old Sep 16, 2014, 8:15 am

This is great. Always refreshing to see how a little humor can take some tension out of a situation.
Old Sep 16, 2014, 8:33 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
On a CRJ-900 an outgoing and enthusiastic female FA was explaining dinner options and taking orders by kneeling in the aisle by each seat so as to be on the same level as the seated passengers, somewhat similar to what some cocktail waitresses, especially in Asia, tend to do. Someone commented and she remarked that her husband really liked to see her on her knees too, at which point I said, without thinking, "I can't believe you just said that." She was very embarrassed and seemed much more quiet and less talkative for the remainder of the flight.
Old Sep 16, 2014, 9:26 am

Programs: Delta DM, 2MM
I flew CVG-LGA in F a few years ago. I remember a tall male flight attendant who was subtle with his humor. After landing in LGA, I remember his taxi in announcement:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, on behalf of Captain Crunch, welcome to New York's Laguardia airport...." And he finished with, "And one final reminder, ladies and gentlemen, please be sure to tell your cats about catnip because if you don't, who will?"
Old Sep 16, 2014, 9:47 am

Programs: DL 1MM Diamond, UA Silver, AA Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Spire, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by DYKWIA2014
From a SW FA: please check around you to make sure that you have all of your belongings including children and spouses, you won't want them we don't either.
Similarly, on Southwest, I heard "Please check around you to ensure you have all of your personal belongings. If you find that you've forgotten anything, just check eBay in 2 or 3 days."
Old Sep 16, 2014, 10:31 am

Programs: Delta and Hilton Diamond
I had a FA on Southwest do something creative. It was a really quick hop from BDL to BWI and there wasn't time for beverage or snack service for the whole plane. So when the plane was climbing at its steepest angle, the FA announced that those who wanted a snack or drink should stick their hands out in the aisle. He then released a bunch of peanuts and a couple of waters down the center of the plane. A few people were able to grab them before they reached the rear gallery. People got a good laugh.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.