Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

what to do when a rotton apple refuses to give you his name?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

what to do when a rotton apple refuses to give you his name?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2014, 12:48 am

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by DLdweeb
This. Life is too short to fret over this stuff....
Good words to live by.

I am actually curious about the nature of the offensive behavior allegedly exhibited by OP's Delta nemesis. The most offensive thing that Delta have done recently and I could recall was this actually this tweet... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5501619.html
Old Jul 23, 2014, 12:07 pm

I did have a similar situation in CDG, with AirFrance. After my suitcase decided to stay longer at home and didn't show up, as I asked for the usual (register of missing suitcase, to have it delivered at hotel, etc) the guy working the SkyPriority line simply decided to loudly tell me to F**** off - in French. The whole conversation had been held in English until then. I did call for a supervisor, which he denied to call. So I did take his picture. He called the police. Police actually sided with me (French police siding with a foreigner, you can imagine how "nice" that guy was). Air France did offer a whole lot of compensation over the whole situation. It probably helps that I do have a habit of recording (discreetly) everything when handling with airlines. So I did have proof that the guy was simply crazy.
Old Jul 23, 2014, 2:45 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum Elite, AA Platinum Pro, Hertz Presidents
Originally Posted by muishkin
Good words to live by.

I am actually curious about the nature of the offensive behavior allegedly exhibited by OP's Delta nemesis. The most offensive thing that Delta have done recently and I could recall was this actually this tweet... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5501619.html
OP answered upthread. GA dropped an F bomb on him.
Old Jul 23, 2014, 6:30 pm

Originally Posted by scottsam66
OP answered upthread. GA dropped an F bomb on him.
Allegedly
Old Jul 23, 2014, 6:51 pm

Programs: DL DM / 2MM - Marriott Ambassador
If you do find the name just don't tweet about it!

http://www.kare11.com/story/news/loc...ines/13046583/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.