767-400 ATL-LHR - 17E or 18F?

Old Jul 16, 2014, 3:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL(PM), UA(Silver), AA(EXP) Marriott(Ti), HH(Gold), Hertz(PC)
767-400 ATL-LHR - 17E or 18F?

I went through the EC thread and did other searches, but still wanted to ask for feedback on this...

If you had to pick between 17E or 18F on the 767-400 on the way to LHR, which one would you pick?

17D is empty right now (the flight is tomorrow, it will probably be occupied), 18G is occupied.

Thanks!
Old Jul 16, 2014, 4:38 pm

Programs: AA, WN & many Hotels... avoids UA like the plague!
I would avoid row 18 on the 764 if possible as it is the last row of EC and thus has a bit less of recline than normal EC, not to mention if you get a cabin crew who feels sorry for the person behind you in 19, you may find your seat in the non-recline mode than you would like. Hence IMHO take row 17 if possible...
Old Jul 17, 2014, 12:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, BA Bronze, Various Hotels
Originally Posted by fliesdelta
I went through the EC thread and did other searches, but still wanted to ask for feedback on this...

If you had to pick between 17E or 18F on the 767-400 on the way to LHR, which one would you pick?

17D is empty right now (the flight is tomorrow, it will probably be occupied), 18G is occupied.

Thanks!
17E has an entertainment box in the legroom, 18F does not.

The 764 has been discussed PLENTY here:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...t-seating.html
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...london-dl.html

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.